31. Red Dress

EDITED

It's been weeks and we have tried to figure out what I was since I'm not human.
By we I mean me, Jenna and Adeline. Chase is still busy with

The attacks.

So far no progress and it's taking a toll on him.

His been distant and has been avoiding me.

But thats not news now is it.

Anyway we have been reading books about different species. We have been trying so many things but they all have led to the same revolution...
Failure.

We decided to take a break from this excessive thinking and also we needed to help Jenna with preparing for the Passing Down of the titles ceremony.

It's this Saturday which is 2 days from now.

Me and Adeline decided to go dress shopping since this was gonna be a formal event and i basically don't own any dresses.

We got ready and headed out.

"I can't wait to make you my personal doll"

I mentally sigh.

"Yay" I say sarcastically.

I don't hate shopping I just don't like it either but Adeline insisted that we get a dress.

Anyway we finally arrived at the mall and got out of the car then headed to the first boutique.

We have been moving non stop and my legs were hurting like hell, I am super hungry and i just want to cry.

We haven't found any dresses and we have been here for 3 hours or more.

Probably more.

"Can we sit down. I can feel my legs growing muscles" I say frowning at Adeline who was dragging me to this store.

"Okay okay let's just go in here then we can go eat lunch"

I squeal and run to the store wanting to get this over and done with.

We entered the store and I was surrounded by dresses... more dresses.

We started walking around the store looking for a dress until my eyes caught this beautiful sight.

It was a long red dress.

It had a not so revealing v neck and a thigh high slit. It had sparkles and an open back.

It was beautiful.

I went over to it and examined it.

"Oooh my goddess that is perfect for you" I heard Adeline scream behind me.

"Try it on"

I took the dress into the fitting room and put it on.

It hugged my body and showed curves I never knew I had. The slit stoped mid thigh and showed off my left leg. The v neck didn't show much but showed enough.

For the first time in history I acually liked a dress.

The red dress made my hazel eyes and brunette hair look bold and beautiful.

I looked beautiful.

I got out of the small room.

"W-wow you look stunning. Chase will want to keep you to himself if he sees you like this. In fact I'm sure he would want to take you up to his room and rip the dress of-"

I stopped her from finishing that sentence and blushed hard.

"Awww you're  blushing as red a your dress" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the room and took of the dress.

We continued to look for a dress for Adeline.

After a few minutes Adeline came to me holding a black mermaid dress.

It was plain but Extravagant.

It was a strapless dress with a sweet heart neckline.

She tried it on and to say she looked amazing would be an understatement.

She looked Gorgeously beautiful.

The black made her red hair pop.

Perfect.

We paid for the dresses with Mr Travises money of course.

He gave us the card himself. Told us to go wild.

We then went to a restaurant.
Then finally ate and went home.