32. Mount Drako

EDITED

Chris

Gem.

Gem.

Gem.

She's all I've been thinking about.

Not romantically though.

She reminds me of someone.

She looks so much like her.

Is she the one that they were talking about. Is she the one.

I was sitting on the couch staring at that last piece of information any one had about Angelina. It was her picture.

Angelina The Goddess of Angels.

I knew her.

I knew her because she created my soulmate. Not Adeline.

Adeline is my second Chance mate.

But my first mate was an angel. Her name was Amanda. She was beautiful, brave and kind hearted.

I hated Angelina for taking my soulmate away from me.

My brother knew Angelina personally because before she and some of her Angels disended to the heavens she would come here on earth to check on how her Angels were doing somedays and she would come to our house checking up on Amanda. Amanda lived with us.

She left with her Angels...with Amanda. When the war between Vampyrs and wolves began.

After a few hundred years legend says that she came back to earth and fell in love with a human.

She then gave birth to a hybrid.

If the legends are true. If she did have a child here on earth I think I know who it might be.

The hybrid is...

"Chris why are you looking so bothered. Your dog mate didnt give you blue balls now did she" Jayden laughed.

He came to sit next to me on the couch and started scrolling through the channels.

I ignored him.

He then looked my way and saw the picture I was holding.

"Why are you holding that picture"

I keep quiet.

"Answer me" he says getting impatient.

I let out a sigh.

"You remember the prophecy?" I asked him.

"Umm yah the one about the hybrid"

"Yes, I think I know who it is"

Jayden just stared at me confused.

"What do you mean"

"I think I know who Angelinas daughter is"

"Who" Grace says entering the room.

"I think Angelinas daughter is....is Gem. My mates best friend and future Luna to the Moon Rise pack"

Silence.

"We need to tell him" Jayden says.

"Yah but how sure are you that it's this Gem girl" Grace asks.

"She looks so much like Angelina. Adeline also told me that she wasn't even human, she told me that they don't know what she is"

"She is a Huel" I whisper the last part.