15. Wanted Back Home

EDITED

Today is Monday and my first time going to school after a while. I wasn't the most excited person to go to school.

I don't hate school but I'm super nervous. Like it's been a week since I went to school and I've got so much catching up to do, but that's not what's worrying me. It's the fact that I will see Alice there.

After the news that my mom died I was sad but not to the point where I lock myself in my room and cry my eyeballs out but just like sad. You have to understand, as much as we were not close she is still my mom.

Today I woke up and took a quick shower, then brushed my teeth and took out todays outfit which was black jeans, a blue spaghetti tank top and a dark grey hoodie with a zip.

My wardrobe has changed for the better, I still don't wear dresses because I feel insecure about showing to much of my body but I do have super cute jeans that are to die for.
I owe the Travis family my life and i will forever be greatful for what they have done for me. I still don't know why they would do all this for me but I'm thankful.

Once I was done I took my new school bag and went down stairs and saw Chase, who was wearing a black V-neck T-shirt that looked so good hugging his muscles and everything with dark blue jeans and black converses.

He is sure one good looking guy. Way out of my league.

Although Chase gets everyones attention when he walks into a room he is very distant and he doesn't seem to care about the attention.

Sometimes I catch him looking at  me with what looks like longing but I just brush it off. He content be longing for me could he?

Adeline walked in disturbing me from my thoughts. She was wearing a dark purple loose dress that reached her knees and black ballerina shoes. Beautiful!

"Morning fam" she said hugging me.

"Hey Addy" I greet her.

"Morning hunny" her mom chirped in.

"Hey" Chase said not even looking away from his phone.

Me and Adeline went to sit down and ate the breakfast Jenna prepared. It was pancakes and bacon with orange juice.

Once we were done me and Adeline started walking towards her car to go to school.

"Adeline, Gem, you could go to school with me if you like" Chase said with a straight face while looking at me.

"Ok sure" Adeline said pulling me towards Chases car.

It was a Lamborghini. Wow.

"I call the back seat" Adeline called out.

"What?!...isn't it supposed to be 'I call shotgun' why the back seat" I said looking confused I mean you usually want to sit in front not at the back but Adeline.....I don't know.

"Because then I get to watch you two flirt" she said giggling.

What!...flirting?
Why would we do that.

Chase glares at Adeline. Thankfully not noticing my pink cheeks.

We got into the car and at first it was quiet but Adeline dicided to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Okay so this is not awkward at all...can you put some music?"

Chase turned on the radio and started shuffling through the channels until Adeline told him to stop when the song that was playing was one of her favourite songs.

"Come on, come on, turn the radio on its Friday night and i won't be long gonna

do my hair put my make up on its Friday night and won't be long till I hit the dance floor hit the dance floor!!...." Adeline sang.