25. Self harm

EDITED

So I've got this friend by the name of @Royal-B_Writes1407 please do go follow.

These past few days have been depressing.

I've been trying to distract myself by reading and drawing and so far it's worked for a few hours but then after that I'm depressed again.

Chase has been avoiding me. Which I'm glad because if I see he I'm just gonna break down in tears......again.

I'm weak....

After Adeline told me about the prophecy I couldn't help but feel so intrigued to find out more about it.

And so far I've found nothing and it's not helping my curiosity. I've read every book, searched every website but nothing it's as if all the information about this prophecy doesnt exist.

It's as if the prophecy itself doesn't exsist.

So I decided to just stop looking and forget about it.

Even though I'm curious I can't keep looking for information on something that's as good as non exsistant.

Today was an uneventful day. Adeline was with her mom doing god knows what and Chase was busy with his dad, his dad's beta and Jake. They were trying to figure out more about the attacks that are still happening around town, but they are at a dead end because they haven't found anything or at least i think so they didn't tell me much.....

Chases pack already knew that I'm was his mate and that I'm also the future Luna, so many people have been coming to the pack house to meet me.

I also figure out in the pack house the Alpha, beta and Gammas family live in it.

Come to think of it I've never seem the Gamma of this pack....I defenatly need to ask about that.

Since it was early morning I took a bath. The silence in the bathroom was loud. Making me feel sad again...Making my thoughts drift. I start thinking about my life and how pathetic it was.

This was why I was never alone because when ever I'm alone I start to think about

Chase....

About my life

About my family...well not anymore.

About my horrible horrible life.

And that makes me feel depressed and it hurts, it hurts to think about it but I can't stop thinking about it.

I've tried avoiding the pain, the hurt i felt but I can't its not going away.

I continued scrubbing my body gradually adding pressure to the point where I was turning pink but I didn't care. After a while it started hurting.