33. Perfect

EDITED

Today is the Passing Down of Titles ceremony or how me and Adeline like to call it the PDT ceremony.

It starts later tonight and already the pack house is full of people.

Jenna and a bunch of people are putting the finishing touches to the in ball room.

This only proving just how big the pack house is.

Adeline and I started getting dolled up since the ball would start in 5 hours from now.

Adeline was doing my hair.

She blow dried my hair then straightened it. She then tied it into a bun. Then put a pin with a silver flower.

I helped her with her hair. I curled her hair into wavy curls.

Which looked beautiful on her

She got started on my make up. She put some black eye liner a bit of blush and red matte lipstick.

On herself she put black eyeliner too, red lipstick and black eyeshadow.

Beautiful.

We then put on our dresses and they both looked as good as the day we bought them.

We wore our heels then took selfies.

We waited for some time upstairs because we were a little bit early.

Chase Travis

Today is the day.

I took a quick shower then wore my black suit.

I brushed my hair and wore my shoes then went to the study. I wasn't done with some pack work so before the ceremony starts I needed to finish it.

When I got in i saw many letters from packs but there was one letter that caught my attention.

It was red.

I picked it up and opened it.

Dear Alpha.

Congratulations on becoming Alpha. I wish I could be there to see this all happen, maybe I might.

Anyway goodluck on figuring out who is the leader of the attacks that have been happening.

Love

Vampyrs.

I immediately mind link Jake to make his way to the study as soon a possible.

No second later he walks in.

"What's up"

He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt that wasn't tucked in and a suit jacket and Jordan's.

Jake is not one for being formal but he looks good.

I gave him the letter and let him read it.

"Well this is fucked up" he whispers.

"Mind link two warriors and tell then to stand at the entrance of the pack house, tell them they must check the people that walk in and out of the pack house, if they are acting suspicious or have an unusual scent they must be put in the dungeons until further notice."

"Right away" He says as he made his way out.

I sighed and got back to work.

After a while I checked the time and I was almost late to the ceremony so I stood up and walked out of the study.