𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ʀᴏsᴀʀɪᴜᴍ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴏsᴇs

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴏsᴇs

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗

LONG BLACK HAIR BLEW IN THE WIND CAUSED BY THE INCOMING HOGWARTS TRAIN, SEVERAL MINUTES LATER MORGANA WATCHED WITH A PROUD EXPRESSION AS HADRIAN STEPPED ONTO THE TRAIN AFTER HE GAVE EVERYONE A GOODBYE HUG AND KISS.

'And not he's off to find an empty compartment,' thought Morgana as she stopped waving and looked towards a teary-eyed Sirius who was standing next to her. "I never took you for a crybaby, Severus would love to have this for a memory," she hummed only for Sirius to give Morgana a look of pure and unadulterated horror.

"Morgana," begged Sirius as he placed his hands together. "If you love me, please dont show Severus this!" Sirius knew that once Severus viewed the memory her would never hear the end of it and he had no doubts that the Slytherin would blackmail him. Morgana laughed as she shock her head to the side at the embarrassing scene of Sirius begging. Her heels clicked together as Morgana turned and walked away from Sirius. "Wait! Morgana! You have to promise!"

'Is it just me or is Sirius more childish than usual?' Thought Morgana as she rummaged through her pocket, picking out a bell-shaped portkey. "Take care of yourself and Remus while Im away at Hogwarts," told Morgana as she waited for the portkey to go off. "And don't do anything stupid while Im gone."

In a flash of golden light, Morgana was transported to Hogwarts via the portkey. Black robes floated behind Severus as he walked outside the castle to greet Morgana. Upon seeing Morganas arrival, Severus lips titled up resembling a ghost of a smile. His students would scream bloody murder and proclaim that he was a fake if they were to see this. "Welcome to Hogwarts Morgana. Maybe this year I wont feel the need to kill any dunderheads," hummed Severus as he escorted Morgan inside the castle.

"On the contrary Lord of the dungeon, I think that youll be wanting to kill at least three people by the end of the week," laughed Morgana as she thought about the golden trio which Hadrian definitely wasn't going to be apart of if she had anything to say. Hadrian wasnt a dunderhead so she shouldn't have to worry too much. "Shall we make a bet?" She asked.

Severus shook his head and replied. "No but I will enjoy watching the chaos that you're going to unleash. All that I ask is that you give warning before you do anything major."

A secretive smile placed on her lips. "Hadrian doesn't know that I'm going to be the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher," told Morgana as they walked to the headmasters office. A gargoyle stood menacingly outside of the office protecting the entrance.