𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴇᴘɪᴄᴀʀɪᴄᴀᴄʏ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴍɪsғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴍɪᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼
𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗

NEARLY A MONTH HAD PASSED SINCE MORGANA WAS MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO THE NEW UNIVERSE WHERE HER COUNTERPART WAS A MALE CHILD CALLED HADRIAN POTTER. The Mistress of Death wasted no time in assimilating herself into the higher societies of magical Britain. It was annoying dealing with the stuck-up purebloods that spoke honey toned words with double meanings. Still, it would bear fruit in the future that she was sure of.

Morgana had accumulated many contacts and allies, all too happy to get a piece of the new Lady of Peverell. They stuck close Morgana whenever they had the chance, discreetly inquiring about her goals, relationships, and what side she would chose, light, dark or neutral.

The black-haired witch had spent the time teaching Hadrian the basics of Occlumency. The art of protecting ones mind. Hadrian would need the experience for when he would be attending Hogwarts, especially against Dumbledore mind raping tendencies. In addition to practical lessons on magic, Morgana provided Hadrian with books of basic magic theory. It was better to understand something before you try it.

The 25th of February was the trial of the infamous Sirius Black, the goblins were all too happy to assist Morgana with screwing over the British Wizarding World. For the past month, Morgana and the goblins had been gathering evidence of Sirius Blacks innocence. They made sure to pass on the information to Amelia Bones instead of the current minister of magic, Millicent Bagnold.

To further ensure that Sirius would get a chance at freedom an anonymous letter was sent to Madam Bones office, containing information about the possibility of a death eater that is disguised as an animagus in the Weasley household. Morgana smirked when she heard the news of the successful capture of Peter Pettigrew. He didnt stand a chance against Madam Bones and her aurors.

The black-haired beauty dressed in a (Insert clothing) for this event, she looked down at Hadrian who was at her side and under a glamour. It wouldnt be good if Dumbledores cronies informed him that Hadrian was already in the Wizarding World. Luckily for everyone Dumbledore was preoccupied with an international meeting that he couldnt reschedule and so he wouldnt be at the trial.

Morgana ushered Hadrian into the court room, taking in the familiar sight of wooden benches and single chair in the middle. "Lord Malfoy," greeted Morgana with all the politeness of a pureblood. The black-haired woman had first come across Lucius Malfoy at a meeting with her goblin manager in Gringotts. "Lady Malfoy," she said turning her attention to the blonde-haired woman.