𝘁𝘄𝗼

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄᴏʀᴅᴏʟɪᴜᴍ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ; ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ; ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼
𝙿𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

THE NEXT DAY CAME QUICKLY, MORGANA WAS WOKEN UP BY HADRIAN AT AROUND 7AM IN THE MORING. Both of them did their daily routine and got dressed in the clothes that they had worn the day before after the house elves had wash them. Once they were dressed Morgana and Hadrian headed down the staircase, going straight to the dining hall.

The house elves had been preparing breakfast since 6am they were popping in and out, carry and setting out plates of food on the dining table. Knowing that Hadrian couldnt possibly stomach some breakfast food, Morgana instructed the elves to only put small portions of fruit, porridge, and toast, so that Hadrian wouldnt be sick from overeating.

"I can eat any of this?" Asked Hadrian, making sure that he heard right. Instead of the meagre slice of bread and water for the day. Are you sure?

"Eat as much as you want," replied Morgana giving a strained smile. Hadrian nodded as he went to place some food onto his plate. The two sat in silence as they ate their own breakfast. "Is the food to your liking?" She asked while eating some porridge mixed with fruit.

"Its the bestest breakfast that I have ever had," said Hadrian giving a shy smile as he stuffed some strawberries in his mouth. He only knew that they were called strawberries because aunt Petunia demanded that he make homemade strawberry shortcake for Dudley. "What are these?" He curiously pointed at the blueberries on the fruit plate.

"These are called blueberries. You should go ahead and try one but only if you want too," said Morgana with a blueberry in her hand.

"Okay." Hadrian leaned over the table to pick up a blueberry from the plate then he placed the blueberry in his mouth and swallowed it. "I think that the blueberry is okay." His eyes light up as he went on to try another fruit.

"I'm glad," hummed Morgana as she watched the boy in front of her act like the child he was.

*****

The Medi-witch arrived two hours later at 9am on the dot. The witch was named Melissa Blackwood, she was a fairly plump woman in her late forties with brown eyes and brown hair that was tied neatly in a bun. Melissa wrinkles were fully exposed as she smiled at Morgana.

"Good morning, Lady Peverell," greeted Melissa. The reason why Morgana didn't have Ravenclaw or LeFay tied to her name was because Peverell would already gain enough attention never mind LeFay or Ravenclaw. She would reveal them later rather than sooner. "My name is medi-witch Melissa Blackwood, and I was informed that you have a young child that needs immediate attention and diagnosis."