𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ʙᴏʟɪᴅᴇ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴀ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀ

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟿, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎

THE MISTRESS OF DEATH GAZED OVER HER WARDROBE AS SHE LOOKED TO FIND THE PERFECT OUTFIT TO WEAR TO THE MALFOY HOUSEHOLD, TEN MINUTES LATER AND THE BLACK-HAIRED WOMAN GAVE A PLEASED HUM AS SHE STEPPED FORWARD TO PULL OUT HER PICKED OUTFIT. Morgana had consulted with the Malfoy family to organise a playdate between Hadrian and their son Draco. Whilst Hadrian would get to know Draco, Morgana would use this opportunity to make friends with Narcissa and Lucius.

Sirius was also coming to the Malfoy Manor along with Severus. Lady Malfoy had given special permission for Sirius to visit since he was her cousin and family was important to her. The potion master didnt need special permission as he was named Dracos godfather. The time that they were going to floo to the Malfoy Manor was 11:30am, just in time to have a private lunch with the Malfoy family. In preparation for the visit, Morgana taught Hadrian the basics of pureblood etiquette.

Morgana knew that every move that she and Hadrian made would be put under scrutiny. She could not allow any of them to show any weakness until they can be confirmed to be trusted. The deadline quickly approached, and Morgana stood in front of the fireplace with Hadrian standing next to her. Seeing a few strands of Hadrian's hair out of place, Morgana moved to tuck them behind his ear and making his hair look as neat as possible. With the final touches added, Hadrian looked like the perfect pureblood heir.

"Are you ready to go little snake?" Asked Morgana with a beaming smile while Hadrian nodded as Sirius ran up to them. "Remember Hadrian an enemy of your enemy is your ally but dont be afraid to get to know Draco." Hadrian smiled at the thought of befriending Draco.

"I can't wait! I wonder what he'll be like," hummed Hadrian as he took a hold of Morganas hand. The black-haired woman grabbed some floo powder, throwing it into the fireplace and calling out the destination as they stepped forward. The duo stepped out of the Malfoy fireplace with Sirius following behind them.

"Good morning, Narcissa. That dress is stunning on you," complimented Morgana looking at the dark blue dress that Narcissa was wearing.

"I would say the same to you. Is that a piece from the new collection?" Asked Narcissa taking in Morganas own outfit. Lucius has gone to get Draco. Her attention turned to her cousin. Sirius.

"Cissa," said Sirius giving a strained smile.

Soon Lucius arrived with Draco. "It seems that everyone has been accounted for," hummed Lucius as his eyes turned to his son. "Draco why dont you show Hadrian around the manor?" He suggested as Draco's eyes glowed with anticipation of playing with Hadrian. Morgana nodded to Hadrian as if to say go ahead. "And lunch will be in 30 minutes, I'll send a house elf to come and collect you." An over enthusiastic Draco dragged Hadrian away to show him around the manor.

"I presume that everyone else is in the lounge or?" Asked Morgana as she was being lead to where the others were located in the Malfoy Manor. Lucius and Narcissa lead everyone to lounge area, Severus was sitting at a couch contemplating a glass of scotch. Morgana and Sirius made themselves comfortable.

The conversation started off slow, it was mostly talk about Sirius and his time in Azkaban. Despite being recently released he was already showing improvement in both his physical and mental wellbeing. Another subject that was talked about was the boy who livid or Hadrian Potter. The Malfoy couple was curious about were his future allegiance would lie with. Nobody for one second believed that he would be supporting Dumbledore.

Lunch was a quick affair of delicious food made by the Malfoy house elves. The adults resumed their conversations, and the children went back to exploring the manor and playing with each other. "Morgana you're looking fine this evening," flirted Sirius as he winked at her. Morgana rolled her eyes as she tuned towards Narcissa. Severus was in a deep conversation with Lucius.

"Narcissa is he always like this or?" Questioned Morgana.

"Sadly, Sirius has always acted like an idiot, but it is surprising that he has accepted our offer to come here considering he was a huge Dumbledore supporter but now I dont know,"hummed Narcissa not knowing the answer. Sirius looked at his cousin with a sad smile.

"Dumbledore can take his leader of the light bullshit and shove it up his ass. I mean he probably has done more terrible things than the dark lord," told Sirius as he shocked everyone by his colourful words, bar Morgana and Severus. Lucius had stopped his conversation in favour of listening in.

"That is a surprising statement coming from you Sirius. I would have thought that you would be against the dark lord," said Lucius as he cut into the conversation, choosing his words carefully. Morgana gave a smirk at the turn of events. This was going to be interesting.

"I've had time to discover some realizations and I doubt that I would ever openly join the dark side, I am content to stay neutral right now but when the next war hits, I dont know. Dont look at me like that everyone in this room knows that he is still alive."

"This is very surprising but a welcomed development. Is it safe to assume that Mr Lupin is in agreeance with your statement?" Asked Lucius as he raised a brow. Sirius nodded in confirmation. Very interesting indeed.

"But we can all agree that something must be done about Dumbledore, he is a menace to society and our culture. It may take time, but it will be worth it in the long run of things," said Morgana an idea already forming in her head. The ministry had the Prophet so why doesnt she have her own newspaper? Its not like Morgana doesnt have the funds for it.

The day trailed on as Morgana could safely say that the Malfoys would be willing to work with her. The black-haired woman smiled as Hadrian waited for Sirius and herself at the fireplace to go home. Wasn't that a strange word? Home. It was something that Morgana had only experienced at Hogwarts but even then Morgana shook her head as she began to finalise her plans for gathering the horcruxes and the ritual needed to fix the idiot known as Tom Riddle. Death was going to overwatch the ritual only because he hated and wanted rid of the horcruxes.

The Scar – Morgana has Hadrian with her so that Hocrux is in her reach. With the help of Death, removing the Hocrux from Hadrians scar should be easy and painless.

Rowena Ravenclaws Diadem – Located in the Room of Requirements at Hogwarts under Dumbledores nose. Morgana could gain access two ways: She could go for an inspection of Hogwarts since she owns ¼ as Lady Ravenclaw or apply for a position at Hogwarts.

Diary – Located in Malfoy Manor. Lucius would place the diary in Ginny Weasleys caldron in her first year at Hogwarts. Morgana couldnt just ask for it since she had only just become friends with the Malfoy. It would break any trust that she had built, she would wait for an opportunity to claim the diary.

Gaunt Ring – Located in the Gaunt Shack. The ring had a curse on that caused death to anyone that wore it, and the stone was one of the deathly hallow, the resurrection stone.

Helga Hufflepuff Cup – Located in Bellatrix Lestranges vault at Gringotts. Only Bellatrix or Lord Black could possibly gain access to the vault. Sirius could make a request on morganas behalf and gain access to the cup.

Slytherins Locket – Located in 12 Grimmauld Place. Morgana could receive an invitation to the Black home or gain access via Sirius since he is a Black.

Nagini – Morgana didn't think that the snake was a Horcrux yet, but she could be mistaken. And the snake was with Tommy boy, so she didnt want to touch that yet.

So out of every Horcrux the Gaunt Ring was the easiest to retrieve followed by Diary, Slytherins Locket, Helga Hufflepuffs Cup and Rowenas Ravenclaw. Now it was time to get to work.