𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ʀᴇᴠᴇʀɪᴇ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴀʙsᴇɴᴛ-ᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ; ᴀɴ ᴀʙsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʙsᴏʀᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ᴀʙsᴇɴᴛ-ᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ; ᴀɴ ᴀʙsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʙsᴏʀᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷
𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

SOFT FOOTSTEPS ECHOED ON THE STONE FLOOR OF THE CASTLE AS MORGANA WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS TO HER DEFENCE CLASSROOM, SHE HAD JUST FINISHED A SMALL BREAKFAST AND WAS FEELING EXCITED FOR HER FIRST LESSON.

The black-haired was ready for her first day of teaching defence against the dark arts in her opinion. She was prepared, prepared for anything her baby students were going to throw at her. Morganas eyes looked at the empty classroom before glancing down at the timetable on her desk. The first lesson of the day was with the Gryffindor, and she couldnt wait to put the little lion cubs through hell. Severus would be proud.

Morgana slipped into her chair just as the bell rang to inform everyone of the start of the first lesson of the day, the first year Gryffindors scuttled into the classroom. They nervously looked around as they took their own seats. Seeing that every Gryffindor had arrived, Morgana stood up, scanning the room as she did. The black-haired woman mentally laughed at the fact that she couldnt see Ron in the Gryffindor group.

"Good morning class," purred Morgana before continuing on. "I hope that you have brought your working brains but since it is your first day,I will be lenient towards you all. My class will be a mixture of both practical learning and theoretical learning and so lets get started. Please bring out your copy of The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection. Today we will be reading chapter one and learning about the knockback Jinx." Morgana smirked as the children followed her instructions.

The students eagerly brought out the book, looking through the first chapter for information on the knockback jinx. The black-haired witch rolled her eyes at the sight of Hermione Granger hand in the air. "Yes, Miss Granger?" Asked Morgana as she stopped walking around the classroom.

"Can you give the class a demonstration of the spell?" Asked Hermione as she watched and waited for the teacher to reply. The rest of the Gryffindors perked up at the thought of seeing a spell be demonstrated.

"Of course," hummed Morgana, picking up her wand and demonstrating the spell. "Flipendo!" She chanted as she demonstrated the wand movement, knocking a vase back and smashing it. "Oops... As you can see the spell knocks back an object and even people. "Depending on how much magic and control you have over the spell the force and power increases or decreases."Morgana muttered a small Reparo fixing the vase.

Another student placed her hand in the air. "Are we going to use the balls on the table?" Asked Parvati as she looked at Morganas desk that had several small soft balls.

"Yes. Now go and collect one ball and practice the spell," told Morgana as the students went to grab a ball from her desk. "And before someone does it you are not allowed to use the spell on another student." The black-haired woman went back to sit at her desk as she let the class get on with the spell, she occasionally walked around the classroom, fixing the students wand flickers and pronunciations.

At the end of class, Morgana assigned one student a detention while two students managed to get the spell under their belt, she awarded Gryffindor twenty points between the two. The rest of Morganas day was spent reviewing what the other years had learned from their previous teacher, and to her surprise the students had a decent grasp on defence. Before she knew it classes had finished, and it was dinner time.

"How was your classes Severus?" Asked Morgana at the teacher table. Tonights dinner consisted of 3 mains: Haggis, vegetable lasagne and roast chicken. There was additional sides such as mixed vegetables, gravy, and potatoes. And for dessert there was ice cream, treacle tart and rice pudding.

"Annoying," grunted Severus as he picked up his glass and took a drink from it. "Especially the Gryffindor's and some Slytherin's," he reluctantly said the last part. Morgana's eyes narrowed at the Slytherin table, where the idiot known as Ron Weasley was stationed. There was two seats between Ron and every other Slytherin students. It was safe to say that he was not welcomed at the Slytherin table.

"Ah, yes. The youngest Weasley boy," hummed Morgana as her eyes slightly widened at, the sight of an owl dropping a letter in front of the young boy. "Be prepared," she warned as she pulled out a seat of enchanted ear plugs and used a spell to duplicate them, passing a seat to a grateful Severus.

The black-haired woman mentally counted down from five, waiting for the howler to activate for Ron. "RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU SHAME THE NAME OF WEASLEY BY GETTING INTO SLTHERIN! IF IT WASN'T FOR, YOU'RE FATHER AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE MY SON, I WOULD HAVE DISOWNED YOU! BE GRATEFUL! YOU BETTER NOT PUT A SINGLE TOE OUT OF LINE THIS YEAR OR ELSE!" The howler moved towards the Ravenclaw table. "Oh, and Harry dear your parents would have been sad to see that you're not in their house but never mind that I hope that Ron will bring you around the house for dinner one day The howler dispersed and Morgana gritted her teeth at the insensibility of the weasel, she was so close to calling a blood feud against the family but she had a better idea. Her attention went back to her son, Hadrian at the Ravenclaw table. His avada kedrava glowed in anger at the howler. How dare Mrs Weasley say that!

"If Mrs Weasley says something like that again, she'll be facing a lawsuit and a blood feud," hissed Morgana as Severus lip twitched at the potential chaos that she would cause against that particular family. 'Do it,' mentally thought the black-haired potion master. But I have a better idea. Im going to write a letter.

Dinner seemed to fly by after the interruption from Mrs Weasley and Morgana's anger cooled down. Qurrimort stood in his room at Hogwarts, clutching a letter in his hand that he found on his desk, he read it out loud to himself and his master.

Dear Idiot, Who Played With Soul Magic,

I wanted to send you this friendly little letter to inform you of your potential imminent demise. You may be wondering why I have chose to write you a letter? It is merely to install as much fear in what little soul you have Tommy Boy. Against my own better judgement, I am going to offer you a lifeline but only once in your miserable lifetime of body snatching. And before you throw an avada kedrava at the letter, please use more than two braincells to think for once. Are you trying to be sane? Good job. Better than Bellatrix. Gold star to you.

I am neither an enemy nor an ally you could describe me as a possible a benefactor of sorts. Now onto the real reason why I am writing to you, wraith. Honestly, I would rather talk to you in spirit, but a letter will suffice for now.

This is a warning. Do not touch the boy. Otherwise, your imminent demise will immediately follow.

If you touch the boy, I will ruin you in a way that has never been before. Rearranging ones souls can be very easy with the right people. If you want to start a fight, be prepared for a war, Tommy boy. There is a reason why the twit of a goat lover has lost a majority of his support.

But as a sign of good faith, you will find something under your pillow, that I expect will help you to fix your instability and stupidity. I also offer you an invitation to discuss our future relationship at the disclosed location at the Yule break. More information is at the bottom of the letter read it

P.s. You have been warned He-Who-Shall-Be-Hyphenated and pleased don't be an idiot and create another Hocrux.

Yours sincerely

Reyna

Quirrimort screamed and cussed the room down all during the letter, he then went over to his bed, his eyes widened at the sight of a very familiar necklace, sitting on his pillow. But that left the question who was this Reyna and what was her end game?