𝘀𝗶𝘅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ɴᴇᴀʀᴛ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ, ғᴏʀᴄᴇ, sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ, ғᴏʀᴄᴇ, sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷
𝙿𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

"MOTHER, I HAVE RECEIVED MY HOGWARTS LETTER!" EXCLAIMED A GIDDY HADRIAN AS HE WAVED THE HOGWARTS LETTER IN THE AIR, HE HAD BEEN GIVEN THE LETTER BY THE HOUSE ELVES ONCE THEY HAD RECEIVED THE DAILY POST.

Morgana smiled as a cheery Hadrian entered the dinning room with the Hogwarts letter in hand. "Are you not going to open the letter?" Asked Morgana in the middle of eating breakfast with Sirius and Severus. She lifted a fork full of scrambled egg, putting the food into her mouth and chewed  it.

The messy haired boy slipped into a chair, dismissing the breakfast in front of him in favour of opening his Hogwarts letter. Hadrian tore opened the envelope, throwing off the skin onto the table as he opened up the letter and read out the contents. Sirius and Severus watched as Hadrian happily read the contents of the letter.

"My pups going to be a Gryffindor like his Godfather," bragged Sirius as he flashed a proud smile towards Severus who rolled his eyes at him. Hadrian stopped reading midsentence in favour of watching his godfather and uncle bicker with each other. It was always interesting to see those two bicker with each other, usually Severus came out top with his creative insults.

"Hadrian is not an imbecilic like you, Black. Hadrian is most likely to be sorted into Slytherin than the house of idiots," stated Severus pleased at the ugly expression on Siriuss angry face. "As long as Hadrian is away from Gryffindor, he will not turn into a dunderhead."

"Oh my," hummed Morgana as she raised a hand to cover her smirking face. "Where do you think youll go Hadrian? Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Slytherin?" She asked as the others wondered the same question.

Hadrian pondered for a moment, thinking about which Hogwarts house he wanted to be sorted into. Gryffindor was the house of his biological parents but from the stories that he hear it sounded very annoying to deal with. Gryffindor was equivalent to the High School jocks and preached being an idiot in bravery. Slytherin was usually filled with pureblood children from dark or neutral families and there stereotype was the bad kids. Ravenclaw was seen as the house for nerds while Hufflepuff was seen as the house for the leftovers.

The houses the Hadrian was most likely going to be sorted into was Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, it was a fifty-fifty chance. The dark-haired boy had traits that belonged to all the Hogwarts houses, but he always liked learning new things and he was loyal to his family. "Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff," told Hadrian talking a breath then continuing on. "I think those are the two safest options and their values are good too, I suppose." Hadrian gave a thoughtful expression. "Are they still having a go at each other?"