𝗼𝗻𝗲

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ɪᴛᴇʀᴜᴍ

ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀʙ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢᴀɢᴀɪɴ; ᴀғʀᴇsʜ; ᴀɴᴇᴡ

ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀʙ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
ᴀɢᴀɪɴ; ғʀᴇsʜ; ᴀɴᴇᴡ

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟺, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟿
𝟷𝟸 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗

IT HAD BEEN OVER A WHOLE YEAR SINCE THE FINAL BATTLE AND TO THE WOMAN WHO SURVIVES SURPRISE -ACTUALLY SHE WOULDNT CALL IT SURPRISE MORE NAVIETY AND BLISSFULL IGNORANCE- NOTHING HAD CHANGED IN THE BRITISH WIZARDING WORLD. Purebloods were still at the top of the food chain while the majority of muggleborns were still treated as garbage, only a sole few escaped the stigma. The only people that were treated worse than the muggleborns were those that were or had creature inheritances. The so-called people of the light actively issued hunts on them.

Lady Heather Morgana Potter Black leaned back into her scarlet leather chair, feeling the warmth of the large fireplace near her. The black-haired woman didnt even want to think about the major prejudice held against dark magic or people that leaned towards that type of magic rather than the light. Heather gave a sigh as her hand stretched out to pick up a glass of firewhisky, she held it up to her lips and started lightly sipping the drink.

Her mind briefly wondered to Kreacher who was cleaning somewhere in 12th Grimmauld Place. What had life become for Heather? She had naively thought that once Voldemort was gone for good everything would be changed for the better but sadly that was not the case.

Over the past year, Heather used the time to travel the world instead of going back to Hogwarts. The black-haired woman travelled all across the world from the Enchanted City of Cuenca Spain to the Amazon in South America. Heather could even say that it had been a mostly quiet year in comparison to others, especially when she didnt have to worry about surviving numerous attempts on her life from Voldemort. Apart from the fan mail, people wanting interviews, marriage proposals and murder attempt it was quiet.

Heather gripped the glass of firewhisky tightly at the thoughts of her self-discovery. She had been manipulated from the very start by the previous leader of the light Dumbledore or Dumbelwhore as Heather personally called the man. Ron and Hermione werent really her friends, they were paid lackies. Heather was also laced with various potions that she only found out after an inheritance test from the goblins, only after she paid a hefty fee for the damages that she had caused along with an oath not to attempted to do it again.

Surprisingly there was also a title called the Mistress of Death on the inheritance test. This greatly confused the black-haired woman bust she paid no mind to the title, no one should rule over death. Of course, after the inheritance test was done Heather wanted revenge on her former friends and ex-headmaster. And so, in a move worthy of a Slytherin, Heather went to the media, armed with incriminating evidence of them all.