𝐭𝐞𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶
ɴᴜʟʟɪᴛʏ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪʙɢᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴏɴᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ

ɴᴏᴜɴ | ᴍᴇᴀɴɪʙɢ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴏɴᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷
𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

"I THOUGHT THAT I TOLD YOU TO BE MORE CAREFUL," scolded the dark-haired witch as she casually leaned over the desk to get a better view at Severus' injured leg. The other man was silent as he held pieces of cotton, tending to his own leg in the infirmary. Madam Pomfrey had stepped out for a moment, having been summoned to another part of the castle due to a student injuring themselves in the snow. "How's it feel being bit by a Cerberus twice in the span of two months?" There was no real bite to Morgana's words.

"Why don't you take yourself to the corridor and find out?" Replied Severus with a drawl in his voice, as he looked down at Morgana's own uninjured leg, contemplating. his own injury. "And have to limp around the castle with a bunch of hormonal driven teenage boys that would no doubt draw several scandalous conclusions? No, I don't think so."

Morgana removed herself from the chair, going across to the other side of the table to help tend to Severus injured leg. "It looks like someone has continuously used pellis excorio on you," said the black-haired witch as she helped to disinfect the raw wound with the cotton.

"The skin peeling curse," stated Severus as his eyes returned to his own mangled leg. "I can see why you have come to that conclusion." He wasn't affected by the sight, having seen much worse as a death eater.

"I do admit that I have never seen a pellis excorio used to this extent," admitted Morgana, pausing as she tilted her head towards the entrance to the infirmary; a shuffling sound pulsated through the room. Severus was about to get up to investigate the noise when Morgana pushed him back onto the chair. The head of Slytherin gave a hiss of pain as Morgana drew her wand, stepping forward into the entrance to investigate the cause of the sound.

Her eyes scanned around the empty hallway with disappointment. "The little mouse has gotten away," hummed Morgana as her eyes glanced towards a painting. "In the last fifteen minutes has anyone been in the corridor apart from me?" Asked Morgana to the painting.

The painting was of an older woman in a medieval medical outfit. Antheia Florentine. "Only a first year Gryffindor student was in the corridor. I don't know his name," explained the painting. Morgana gave a nod of acknowledgement and a small thank you before turning heel and going back into the infirmary.

"Well?" Asked Severus with a raised brow, expecting Morgana to answer him. The black-haired woman tutted before giving him what he wanted.

"The curiosity of a first year Gryffindor student," told Morgana, and that was all the explanation that Severus needed.