chapter 3

𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒙'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i poofed back into the studio. i had been out for hours looking for willie. maybe i should just face reality. he's gone. i sighed but i couldn't stay sad for long.

i looked over at the couch, julie and luke were cuddled up together sleeping, reggie and luke's hand clasped together as reggie was crying at the movie.

"there was room... why didn't she just move?!" reggie quietly sobbed. i sat next to him and looked at the laptop screen and shook my head.

"it's just a movie reggie." he nodded and i looked at the title. better if he thinks it's not real. i slowly shut the screen, reggie wiping his tears away as we looked at julie and luke.

"we should leave them." i said and reggie nodded, it was like 12 am already. me and reggie climbed up to the 'attic' and laid on the two sleeping bags.

"good night alex!" reggie chirped, making me chuckle before i looked down at julie and luke. only the two most oblivious people would fall for each other. i lay back and close my eyes.

"good night reginald." i chuckled, and so did he. before we knew it everyone in the loft had fallen asleep.

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"julie!" everyone in the loft had been woken up by this scream, me and luke ending up on the floor, alex and reggie had poofed down to see what was happening.

"flynn.." i groaned as she helped me up and chuckled, then looked at my clothes.

"did you sleep in jeans and a jumper?" i blushed, remembering that i had fallen asleep on luke's shoulder. i heard a snicker from alex, reggie obviously confused.

"yeah, me and the guys were watching titanic. i must've fell asleep out here." i shook my head, rubbing my eyes.

"so.. the guys are here?" she looked at me confused. "they didn't cross over?" she shouted. oh my god. how do i forget to tell her that.

"uh, no. i've got a lot to tell you." hopefully she wont be too mad that i didn't tell her straight away.

we walked up to my room and closed the door. "so? why haven't they crossed over? are they still cursed? reggie still cute? you still in love with luke? what's happening?!"

i chuckled and nodded "i don't know, no they're not, reggie is as adorable as ever, i'm not in love with luke! and i have no clue." i say defeated at the last one.

she pulls me over and into a hug "don't worry, i'm only 13% mad that you didn't tell me." i chuckled and nodded. flynn can always make me feel better.

"oh my god!" i squealed, and grabbed onto her hands. she squealed with me and chuckled as we calmed down.

"why are we so excited?" she said and i rolled my eyes, always matching my energy.

"i can touch them. the boys. the night of the orpheum, they were getting hit with bolts and didn't want to go to caleb. obviously, i was heartbroken to see them in pain.." i looked down remembering that i couldn't do anything to help them.. "but i just hugged luke, forgetting everything.. and i could feel him."

flynn had a tear in her eye and mine were already running down my face. she grabbed my hands and i smiled "we just stood there for what felt like hours hugging, all four of us. then their stamps just lifted. just like that.."

flynn chuckled, wiping each other's tears away she laid back on my bed "i'm happy for you jules." i chuckled and sat next to her. she grabbed my dream box and i looked over at her.

"what you doing?" i smiled and she looked over at me, she opened the lid and the first thing he spotted was perfect harmony. i went to grab it but she got it first. "flynn!"

"But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave." she raised her eyebrows, i grabbed my pillow and hid my face. "i wonder.." she teased and chuckled, reading the song.

"You and me together is more than chemistry.. wow, that's a bold statement." flynn chuckled and sat next to me. "but seriously jules, this is beautiful." i looked at her and grabbed it out of her hand.

"thank you." i put it back in the box and jumped off my bed. flynn grabbed her coat and gave me a hug.

"i'll see you tomorrow." she walked out of the house. i groaned. monday is tomorrow, the dreadful day.

"mija! come here." i walked over to the living room, and to no surprise.. there stood reggie.
"my keys?" he sighed and i chuckled.

"next to the coffee pot papi." i stood next to reggie, who put his arm on my shoulder and shook his head.

"he should really just get a key pot or something, although i do like hiding his keys." i looked up at him "what? it's my only way to interact with him." i chuckled and scoffed.

"i've got work, there's money on the side to order, carlos is at victoria's. i'll see you later mija." he kissed my head and rushed out of the door. i jumped up on the counter, before luke and alex appeared in front of me.

"agh! stop doing that." i said holding my chest, them laughing at me. i rolled my eyes and grabbed the tortilla chips and salsa. they all looked at me intensely. "you guys okay there..?"

i ate one of the chips and reggie fell to the ground "i miss food!" he cried out, the guys nodding in agreement. i smiled and dangled the bag in their faces.

"you're evil julie.." luke looked at me, and i just blew him a kiss playfully. he squinted his eyes, trying to intimidate me.

"i have a question." i leant over the counter, our faces in front of each other as alex and reggie were bickering over something. "does water hit you or go through you?"

"really julie.. that's your question." he said with disappointment in his voice, i nodded and looked at him. waiting for an answer. "through." he rolled his eyes and smiled, turning away.

i poked his arm. looking at his bicep now, how does he look so good. oh my god, julie and you being serious? stop looking at his bicep.

i eventually manage to look up at him, met with a devilish smirk. "shut up." i walked away, my face splashed with red as i heard him chuckle in the background.

-

hehe, thank you all for reading !

all love

-S