chapter 7

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"are you okay? do you need anything?" he asked as we walked into my bedroom and we sat down. i chuckled and shook my head.

"no, just something that happened before. i'm okay." i reassured him and he nodded. "so, what did you want to talk about?"

he grabbed my hand and smiled softly, placing my hand on his. "so, the reason i was at your school was to check if you were okay. i don't trust pretty boy." he snickered and i laughed at his remark, hitting his arm playfully.

"it's okay, i'm glad that we're okay. right?" i furrowed my brows and he nodded.

"yep, yep. totally great." he pulled me into a hug, unlike our others this felt.. uncomfortable? like he was holding back. i shrugged it off and kissed his cheek.

i sighed, why did you do that julie? c'mon. i smiled and he smiled back, standing up and walking out of the room.

i laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. you kissed his cheek? flynn told you to stay away from him.

"uhh, julie?" luke shouted from down the stairs, i opened my door and looked down.

"yeah?" i walked down the stairs and looked at nick who was stood infront of the door.

"why are you saying 'yeah?'" he chuckled, luke was glaring at him and i walked over to him.

"i thought i heard my name." i chuckled awkwardly, he passed me my bag and i sighed. "thank you so much!"

"no problem my darling." i cringed at his words and i could visibly see steam burst out of luke's ears.

"i was wondering if you would like to accompany me out this weekend?" i sighed and looked at him.

"i'm sorry nick, i already said i was busy. and i wouldn't want to make carrie think we were dating or something." hopefully that will get him to stop bothering me.

he groaned and looked at me. "this obviously isn't working." i looked at him as he grabbed me by the arm and i whined in pain, he looked over at luke.

wait, how could he see luke?! this makes absolutely no sense.

"you'll get her back if you join my house band, you know where to find me." his eyes turned a misty purple colour and he blew a kiss and it went dark, so dark..

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i fell back as he took julie. how could i let this happen? this was all my fault! i ran over to the studio, tears running down my face.

"he's got julie." i shouted out, both of them looking at me confused.

"nick? don't worry dude, he's no threat." reggie hit my arm and i shook my head.

"no! nick was caleb, caleb is nick! and now he's got julie all because of me!" i collapsed on the couch and let out a groan of frustration as reggie shook his head.

"he can't have julie. we have to go do what he wants." reggie rambled and put his head in his hands.

i looked over at alex who was breathing heavily. "dude, just take deep breaths." i walked over to his side, so did a sobbing reggie.

"he's got julie.. and i cant find willie anywhere! julies the only person who gets us. the only person who understands how i feel." alex shook his head and grabbed onto the ladder, trying to steady his breathing.

"we need to go get her. we have to join his band." i looked at them both, this was the last thing we ever wanted to do.

"will that save julie?" reggie stuttered, his tears streaming out along his cheeks. i nodded and alex grabbed us both, pulling us into a hug.

"we do this for julie. she's the only important thing at the minute." i said, both of the agreeing.

"can we go say goodbye to ray?" reggie looked behind him as rays car pulled him. me and alex both nodded, alex finally got control over his attack.

we walked up and over to the house, ray starting to bring the groceries in. reggie chuckled and walked next to him.

"thank you, i know you can't hear or see him but you mean a lot to me. you should be proud of julie, she's going to be a star. with or without us. without even knowing it, you've become a part of me. like the brother i never had, the father i always needed."

me and alex just watched as reggie smiled as walked back over to us.

"let's do this." we all hugged one last time, looking around at our home, this may be the last time we ever see it.

-
this is a short chapter, but an eventful one! i'm not going to lie, i did cry a little while writing reggie little speech.

what do yall think is going to happen to the boys and julie? maybe julie and luke really are romeo and juliet, star crossed lovers <3

thank you all for reading <3

all love

-S