chapter 14 - the finale

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i looked down at julie who looked like she was about to burst out crying or was happy? i couldn't tell which one. she looked up at me and i furrowed my eyebrows. "what is it?"

she ran over to reggie and alex, putting her hand on their chests and i tried not to get jealous but i couldn't. "okay, stop groping them and just tell us."

the boys snickered and julie looked back at me, "i can feel your heart beats." she chuckled lightly, running back over to me, she grabbed my hand and placed in on my chest and i looked back at the boys and smiled.

"it's like shrek..." flynn whimpered, drying her eyes with her sleeve. julie chuckled and grabbed my face, i looked down at her and our lips met once again. it was met with groans from the people around us.

"ugh, get a room." i grabbed the t-shirt which was on the side and chuckled it over at reggie who squealed, my eyes fixated on julies. i smiled softly and then we both looked around the room.

"we're alive?" alex chuckled and willie grabbed his hand, smiling softly and nodded.

"julie was everything caleb wasn't, she had more power and you saved us. you saved so many ghosts." she smile softly and i wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back into my chest and laying my chin ontop of her head.

"you aren't getting away that easily. how do you two know each other?" julie pointed to willie and flynn. they both chuckled and looked at each other.

"remember when we first met? and i told you about the boy that looked after me in the foster system?" flynn looked over at julie and she nodded, she looked at willie and chuckled.

"thank you for taking care of her." willie smiled at her and before i knew it she was hugging him. i pouted slightly, feeling cold when she left my arms. she was right in front of me, but i wanted her around me.

"quit the pouting." she rolled her eyes and chuckled, returning to my hug and a smile fell back onto my face.

"mija?" i heard a voice peep through the garage and i felt myself being pushed back onto the couch. i chuckled and julie ran over to the door.

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"papi!" i wrapped my arms around him and he chuckled lightly, returning the hug.

"what was that..." before he could finish the sentence he was looking around the room at everyone. "introduce me." he whispered into my ear and i chuckled.

"dad, this is flynn-" i started and he hit my arm playfully. i chuckled and walked over to reggie "this is reggie, he is the bassist in the band and-" again, stop cutting me off!

"your best friend!" he jumped up and hugged him, i sighed and my dad just reciprocated the hug. he was a hugger so.. "sorry." reggie muttered and we all chuckled lightly.

"this is willie, he's.." i looked at him and didn't know how to describe him to my dad.

"my boyfriend! and i'm alex, nice to meet you mr. molina." he held out his hand, i could see that he was nervous, obviously people weren't accepting back in the 90s, so this was a huge step for him. and i was proud.

i smiled softly at him as he shook my dads hand "nice to meet you boys." he nodded and smiled softly. alex sighed and willie looked at him as they walked to the side to talk things over.

"and this is luke." i smiled at him and he smiled back, my dad also smiled, but not the same as he did when he met the other two.

"nice lip gloss luke." he said, trying to intimidating luke, which obviously worked. he stuttered and my whole face went red. my dad just chuckled and shook his head.