chapter 8

𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i stood looking at ray as luke and alex grabbed my hands on each side. i smiled at them both sadly as we poofed outside the HGC.

i shook my head, i'm going to miss ray and carlos. but julie had become my little sister, i'd do anything for her, as would the guys next to me.

"ready?" alex looked at us both and we shook our heads.

"me either." we sighed and walked into the ghost club met with caleb sitting on a chair, he smirked and looked back at us.

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i was laying down on a cold floor, i jumped up as i spotted someone looking down at me.

"hey, no i'm not with him." he put his hands out and walked closer to me slowly. i nodded and took his hand to shake it, forgetting he was a ghost and our hands just fell through each other's.

"where are we?" i stuttered, grabbing onto my arms to warm myself up. the boy placed a blanked around my shoulders and i turned around and smiled at him.

"calebs wing. no one is aloud up here." he sat down on the bench that was placed in the corner. i sat next to him as he smiled.

"i'm julie." i smiled back and he looked at me shocked and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"by any chance do you have three ghost, one of which is a blond guy. quite tall, hair is floppy, always rambling, cute smile, died eating a hotdog?" he burst out and i let out a small chuckle.

"i'm guessing you're willie?" i smiled and he nodded. "nice to finally meet you." i looked down at my hands and he looked at me once again.

"what's up?" he asked, obviously concerned about me.

"the guys- they're going to do something heroic and stupid.. and i'm not going to be able to tell luke i lo-" i stopped myself and burst out crying.

willie looked down at me, he tried to grab my hands, but the same as luke's did last month they just went through mine.

"they'll be okay. they're strong." i smiled down at him. he's right.

"but they're not smart." i chuckled and he nodded.

"agreed. have you shown alex justin bieber yet?" he looked at me obviously trying to distract me, and if i'm honest. it worked, i shook my head.

"he's more of a... little mermaid guy in my opinion." we chuckled and willie stood up.

"you play the piano right?" i nodded, confused to as where he was going with this. he pulled pulled out the piano which was hidden behind a white cloth in the opposite corner.

"it's beautiful!" i ran over, wiping the dust off the keys and sitting down. i grabbed out the sheet of paper which was in my pocket.

"is that about luke?" he sat down next to me and i smiled.

"what i wrote yes, but actually.. alex wrote most of it." i looked over at him, he had a tear in the corner of his eye. "so, the rest is about you.." he smiled softly at me and i returned to it.

my fingers found themselves playing the keys, before i clapped lightly and started playing the song.

Not long ago when I saw you there
With your brown eyed grin and your messy hair
And every girl at the party was looking at you

"that last line was me." i chuckled and he smiled at me.

I wonder what I'd say if I knew back then
That thebrowneyedboy'd be mybest friend
And theone I'd give my heart to (ooh, ooh, ooh)

Now everything reminds me of you
Your pictures framed all over my room
And if I hate someone you'll hate them too

i smiled thinking back to when i said that i hated reggie because he hid my song-book and luke didn't talk to him for three days.

As long as I'm your darling angel
I don't need anything in the world
'Cause I feel like the luckiest every second that I'm yours
I wanna do everything with you
Take the highs, I'll take the lows
I'll keep you close
Give you the most, oh baby
I like you so much it's kinda gross
Yeah, I like you so much it's kinda gross

Riding your skateboard, I feel all grown up
Is it me or does it feel more than teenage
love?
Not gonna lie, your last name sounds so ni-i-i-ce
I love when you complain about things like lyrics
Love when you're tired, baby I like all of it
Honestly I can't believe you're mi-i-i-ine

i mean, luke doesn't know i'm his, but i couldn't think of being with anyone other than him.

I bring you up in every conversation
We're young I know we gotta be patient
But I know I want my life to have you in it

Ooh, and as long as I'm your darling angel
I don't need anything in the world
'Cause I feel like the luckiest every second that I'm yours
I wanna do everything with you
Take the highs, I'll take the lows
I'll keep you close
Give you the most, oh baby
I like you so much it's kinda gross
Yeah, I like you so much it's kinda gross...

(A/N that songs by the queen olivia rodrigo)

i look up at willie who had tears running down his face and i smiled softly.

"it's beautiful. i didn't know he felt that way." he sighed and walked away. i wiped away my tears and walked over to him.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean-" before i could finish my sentence, he chuckled and turned around to face me, shaking his head.

"no no, it's just i thought it was one sided. so i left him alone, i watched him try to find me, but it hurt too much knowing he would never feel the same way.. but.." i smiled at him.

"well, when we see them again. because we will." i was trying to convince myself more than him. "you can tell him." he nodded and looked down at me.

"and you can tell luke." i closed my eyes and nodded.

"what if he doesn't feel the same way?" i ask nervously, my heart pounding.

"i remember when he found out about the stamp, he was more worried about you than him. if that isn't love.. then i don't what it was. his eyes light up when alex or reggie says your name." he sat down again, and looked up at me and i chuckled lightly.

"i wrote him a song. i could sing him it and tell him." willie nodded and smiled.

"that sounds perfect julie."

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗
the boys stepped closer into the club, caleb was sat on a chair in the empty club, he was filing his nails as he looked up at smirked as the band stepped closer to him.

"hello boys."

-

ooo, wha do you think caleb wants?

i also got a microphone that i can plug into my phone. you dont care, but i feel like julie so 💅🏼
and thank you all for 600 reads, it means a lot <3

anyways

all love,

-S