chapter 13

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"so, how are we going to save your band?" flynn asked as we sat on the bed.

"i don't know, this isn't shrek, it's not like 'true loves kiss' will save the day." i fell back into my bed and flynn looked back at me. "no, do not."

"it might work!" she argued, and i laughed at her.

"you're a crazy person." i said to her and she hit me.

"no, seriously. what is caleb?" she looked down at me and then repeated the question.

"evil." i rolled my eyes and say up "what does this have to do with saving the boys?"

"yeah, evil works. he's evil, and what you and the guys have is so pure! i'm not saying 'true loves kiss' but i am saying whatever you and the guys share brought them back from the other side, it might bring their souls back to them."

i don't know if it was because i'm desperate or was she actually making sense?

"but i told them i loved them and hugged them at the club, nothing happened." i looked at her.

"did they still have their souls?" she looked at me and i nodded slowly. "well then, i guess we're breaking into a ghost club huh?" we both chuckled.

"i've got to go sort this out with carrie, nick and trevor first don't i?" i groaned and she shook her head.

"just let the boys deal with it once we're back." she shrugged and i let out a small laugh before she grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"let's go." i said, before looking in the mirror at my outfit, i was wearing a black dress with a white top underneath and thigh heels. i wrapped reggies flannel around my waist and smiled softly.

"julie, you look great." she reassured me, from what the guys tell me this club is really fancy, so i wanted to blend in.

"thanks flynn, let's go." we climbed out of my window so my dad didn't notice, but it was pointless since he was in the garage so i don't even know why we did it.

around 20 minutes later we found our way into the club, we were wondering around and i stopped when i saw the boys on the stage. they weren't like they normally were, i smiled to see that they were alright, wiping a tear away.

they wondered to the back and i left flynn who was going to keep an eye on caleb, and i slipped away to the back. i spotted the guys and all of a sudden caleb appeared.

great job flynn, i mentally face palmed and walked over. it was now or never.

(see what i did there 😉😉)

"leave. them. alone." i spotted luke, his eyes glistened as his found mine. i smiled softly and walked over to them, giving caleb a side look. he just smirked.

"i love you guys. so much. and my life isn't the same without you in it. it's been 24 hours and my whole life has just crumbled around me." i looked at the three boys and we all started crying.

"okay, okay, i'm bored of this now." caleb stood up, and luke looked down at me. i put my hands on his cheeks and smiled.

"i love you luke. not like i love flynn or the guys. i'm- i'm in love with you." i said and he chuckled lightly, pulling my chin up to face me.

"i love you too julie." we both started crying, i could see behind me but willie and caleb were fighting, i was just so caught up in the moment i didn't even realise.

we stared at each other before his lips came crashing down on mine, i went on my tip toes, as his hands gripped onto my waist and our lips moved in motion together.

reggie and alex were watching us, crying their eyes out, they've been waiting for this one, before they new it caleb grabbed onto my shoulder but he was blasted back by a bright white hue.

me and luke didn't even notice, we were so caught up in our moment, our lips not breaking as a man.. well ghost, was actually blasted against a wall.

i guess we were waiting for this for too long, and it was too magical for some ghost creep to ruin.

we finally pulled away and looked at each other, just like at the orpheum luke was glowing.

"i love you jules, but i'd rather him have my soul than him hurting you." alex looked at me and i chuckled "no offence." i looked at caleb who was also glowing.

i just ran over to the guys and hugged them, they immediately returned my hug and also began glowing. i looked at them and smiled softly.

"what.. have.. you... done?" caleb groaned, unable to get up of the ground. he was fading slightly, i sat down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"i hate you. but no one deserves to die alone." i looked at him and i actually saw tears drop down his face. after a painful minute or so of watching him slowly fade away he was gone.

"w-willie..?" i heard flynn stutter as she stood at the door way, looking at the boy. luke helped me up off the floor as he began to glow aswell.

"flynn?" he chuckled as tears dropped down his face and they ran over to eachother ans hugged. i looked at alex who looked at me just as confused.

"we have a lot to talk about. but can we please go home first?" reggie chuckled and we nodded, flynn and willie not letting go of each other.

we all arrived back at the loft, everyone had left by now and we all just looked around.

"we'll talk about THAT later" alex made a circular motion around me and luke. i blushed and looked over at luke who was also blushing. "but first, how do you guys know each other? oh and what happened with caleb? and just.. WHAT?!" alex shouted and began walking up and down.

"guys.. guys!" flynn shouted out and everyone looked at her. "i can see you guys." she looked around and everyone chuckled, luke grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug and that's when i could hear it...

-

oo, what could she hear-
also, next chapter is the last </3

2k reads?! omg, thank you all so much <3

all love,

-S