epilogue

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i woke up to a loud bang on my door, i groaned and walked over, opening it to see reggie rubbing his head.

"ow." he pouted and i chuckled, shaking my head "i've got to remember i'm alive again." he smiled.

"yes you do, what do you want it's 9am on a saturday." i groaned and he held a box in his hand with a note attached. he handed it to me and bowed.

"good day." he began to walk away before looking back at me "do we have any pretzels?"

i shook my head and rolled my eyes "in the bottom cupboard." i laid the box on my bed and read the note.

'7.30. wear this.

i love you,

luke.'

i smiled and placed the note in my dream box, i never wanted to forgot this day. i walked back to the box and slowly opened it and looked at the dress that was in my hands.

it was a satin, purple dress, it looked just like the one i wanted to wear to prom just more.. formal? i smiled and laid it on my bed and jumped up and down.

this was my first date! i was excited, and it was with luke... i couldn't imagine it being with anyone else.

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"what should i wear?" i looked over at alex who shrugged and carried on doodling on the paper.

i started pacing back and forth before willie let out a small chuckle "dude, just wear this." he passed me down a white shirt and black jeans. i nodded and smiled at him.

"at least your boyfriends helpful." i glared at alex who chuckled and looked up  at me.

"don't mess this up, i love julie." he stated and closed the book and i shook my head.

"well i obviously love her more, i'm going to make this night amazing." i added and he smiled over at me.

after a whole day of planning and stressing, i walked over to the front door, and knocked on it, holding a bouquet of daliahs.

julie opened the door and my mouth hit the floor... she was truly perfect.

she chuckled and pushed my chin up to close my mouth "wow, sleeves? you just really like me huh?" she joked and i passed her the flowers.

"like you? i love you." i kissed her cheek and looked down at her "has anyone ever told you you're gorgeous." i smiled and she hid her face, placing the flowers on the side and closing the door.

"so, what are we doing today mr. patterson?" she smiled and i grabbed her hand, walking down the drive way.

"it's a surprise." i winked and she groaned. we walked down the beach and ended up under the pier, it was lit with candles all around and julie looked at it.

what if she hates it? oh god, she does.

"i hate it." she looked at me and my face dropped, she chuckled and ran over, hugging me. "i'm joking! it's perfect." she kissed me quickly before sitting down in the sand and i opened up the picnic, passing out all of her favourites.

"i missed food." i chuckled and she grabbed my hand, looking at me. "what?"

"i just love you luke." she said, i swear this girl will be the end of me.

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗
the two of them just sat and talked for hours, about music, about their future, reggies country songs, and every five minutes luke would remind her of how beautiful she was.