chapter 6

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
once i changed i ran down to the kitchen "hey dad! i'm getting a ride today so just take carlos to school. i love you." i grabbed a slice of toast and walked out of the house.

"hey julie, i was just coming to get you." nick smiled at me, i chuckled and shook my head.

"it's fine, i know where you would've parked." we walked down the street, nick was acting unusual today. for starters he never picks me up, but i thought, why not?

i saw the guys at the garage and i waved, luke just looked away, acting as if i was the ghost. reggie and alex waved at me, i smiled at them, luke wasn't going to ruin my day because he was in some bad mood.

nick opened the car door for me and i thanked him. was he just a gentleman, or was that weird? i shook my head as he started to drive to school.

"i was thinking maybe we could go out this friday? i know a fabulous little place."

i looked over at him, okay 'fabulous'? that was weird, i chuckled awkwardly and shook my head. "sorry nick, i've just got plans with my friend on friday."

did he forgot that i said no to him like a week ago? surely he isn't that dumb, i mean he did date carrie.

"of course, i apologise." he carried driving us to school. this was too weird for me, no one speaks like this. especially not nick.

once we arrived, i got out of the car as quick as i could seeing flynn waiting for me at the doors. "thanks nick, the minute i get a car i owe you a ride." we chuckled and i walked away.

"two boys in two days? who is this and where is julie molina?" flynn chuckled and wrapped her arm around me as we walked into the school. i hate mondays.

-skip to lunch-

"hey julie!" i heard a voice shout from behind me, i turned around and saw carrie, she sat at our table, flynn and i looked at each other and shrugged.

"hey carrie, what's up?" i let out a strained chuckled and she smiled, passing me her phone.

"listen! you too flynn." she seemed.. nicer? is that even possible, maybe she's the grinch! i grabbed her phone and pressed play.

the music started playing, i smiled and looked at her. it was the song, and it was amazing! "carrie! this is so good!" i looked up to see luke leaning on the cafeteria wall, as i spotted him he poofed out.

i scoffed and they both looked at me. "i'm sorry. carrie, this is beautiful. flynn tell the teachers i'm not feeling well." i stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

"spying on me? is that what we're doing now?" i said to myself, walking out of the school. i rolled my eyes and jumped as i felt an arm pull me back.

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i saw julie with that boy, what was his name? nick? who even cares. i scoffed and the boys followed me back into the studio.

"why you frowning?" reggie looked over at me and i laid back on the couch. she told me she didn't like nick! now she's off with him.

"is this about julie?" alex sat on the coffee table and i looked over at him and chuckled shaking my head.

"why would this be about julie?" i looked away, and they both nodded and muttered an 'okay.'
"what kind of friends are you? of course this is about julie!" i sat up and my feet hit the ground, making a loud bang.

"you just told us it wasn't! how were we supposed to know?" alex argued back, i rolled my eyes.

"you just were.." i muttered, messing with the chain on my jeans and leant back on the couch.

"wanna talk about it bud?" reggie sat next to me and i groaned.

"no. yes. no." i crossed my arms and they both just looked at each other, mouthing things to one another.

i just stood up and poofed out of there.

𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
one minute luke was there, the next he wasn't. i looked over at alex "what's his problem?"

"i don't know.. i don't even think he knows." he sighed and sat next to me. "i think he likes julie."

"i knew it! they're like romeo and juliet! but lukeo and julie!" alex chuckled and out his arm around me and shook his head.

"that's right reg." i smiled and luke's book "let's look at what songs we've got left after bobby."

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i don't know why i was here, but i found myself walking around julies school. i guess i just want to make sure she's alright.

i walked around for an hour or so until a bell rang and people came rushing out and into the cafeteria.

i walked in and hid around the corner so if julie was here she wouldn't see me. as i thought that i spotted her sitting with flynn and carrie. i leaned on the wall and smiled.

i was just about to leave when her eyes connected to mine. oh no. she looks mad, why would she be mad? maybe something happened and i needed to be here.

i panicked and poofed out. good one luke, why didn't you just walk over to her and explain.

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
"t-trevor?" i looked back as a hand was gripped on my arm. i pulled away from him and he looked down at me.

"we need to talk julie." he sounded scared, but also mad. i scrunched my face and scoffed, starting to walk away.

"i have a letter from your mom." he shouted at me, i was walking half way down the street. i stopped in my steps, i turned around to look at him.

i felt stuck, like my mom was pulling me to him, but the boys were pulling me back. i began to walk away again, tears dripping down my face as i walked into my garden.

i closed the gates and silently sobbed, holding onto the gates not seeing reggie and alex outside the studio.

"hey julie!" reggie said cheerfully, a smile brightened on my face and i ran over to them and hugged them. they hugged me back, hesitantly but surely.

"hey, you okay?" alex chuckled as i just stood and hugged them, choking back my tears.

"mhm, whe-where's luke?" i looked up at them and they shrugged before i smiled as he walked up behind them. i ran over and hugged him, he hugged me back straight away.

"jules, can we talk?" he whispered in my ear. i nodded, wiping away my tears. my mind still on trevor. he was a liar, he didn't have a letter. did he?

-
thank you for reading for for 300 reads!!

next chapter will be up in 2-3 days, it's a person favourite, grab your tissues 🙈🙈

hope yall enjoyed <3

all love,

-S