chapter 11

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗
the boys walked around the club, luke was angry, reggie was broken and alex was hopeful.

caleb walked around the corner, alex eyes met a familiar pair. and before he could even acknowledge anything they were in each others embrace.

the boys smiled softly at the two, reggie looked at caleb and luke walked away.

"luke! let's walk and talk." caleb wrapped his arm around his shoulders and luke pushed him off.

"you've taken so much, just leave me be." he sighed and walked away, leaving reggie and alex staring at him walk away.

𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i looked as luke walked away, before i turned my head around. "i've been looking everywhere for you willie."

"i know.. can we talk?" he grabbed my hand and i nodded, following him. "you need a plan." he whispered into my ear as we sat down and he closed the door.

"what.." i shook my head and looked up at him in sheer confusion.

"to get out of here." he smiled and looked at me and i looked down at the floor. "..you didn't sign the contract, did you?" he grabbed my chin and pulled me up to look at him.

"it was the only way to save julie." i looked at him and he put his head in his hands.

"we need that book.." he looked at me and i once again gave him the face of confusion.

he chuckled and looked at me "the book keeps the souls, if you want your soul back, we have to destroy that book." he smiled at me, but his eyes were telling me he has doubt in the plan.

"how do you know this will work?" i looked at him as i started to pace back and forth, he grabbed my hands and looked up at me.

"just trust me, darling angel." he chuckled and winked, i looked at him as he passed me the song me and julie had been working on.

"you met julie?" i looked at him and he nodded, i smiled thinking of the girl. "if we do this, we can see her again?" i stopped pacing and he nodded again.

𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i was sat on the floor outside of the three rooms which had our names branded on them. i put my head on the wall and strummed on the strings of the guitar i had infront of me.

"this seat taken?" i looked up to meet luke's eyes, i shook my head and he sat across from me.

we just sat there for a while, we hummed along to 'finally free' as i played the rhythm to it.

"oh god, come on guys. we need to talk." a familiar voice said above us, we looked at alex and willie before each other and got up of the floor and walked into alex's 'room'.

he explained everything to us, i had a small glint of hope as did luke. he wouldn't admit it, but i saw his eyes sparkle.

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
once alex and willie explained everything, it hit me that we might actually be able to see julie again.

"i need a minute." i stood and walked over to the door that said 'luke.' i sighed and walked inside, sitting on the chair that faced into the mirror.

i pulled out the pieces of paper that julie handed me. i opened them and read the title 'perfect harmony.' it was written in her perfect handwriting. i smiled softly as i began to read the lyrics.

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
I've never heard before