Chapter 20. Prank Call

Mia insisted on going back home Sunday. She was pissed at Kale and Aidan for attacking her in the pool. Her body was sore from their passionate love making and she had a slight hangover from drinking the huge bottle of beer. Aidan had scolded her and banned her from drinking until they found out if she was pregnant or not. They were extremely disappointed that she didn't stay with them, but finally gave in when Mia threatened to run away and disappear if they didn't leave her alone.

Mia waved goodbye at them after they'd driven her home and walked her to her door. Another car pulled into the parking space they'd just left and sat there with the engine running. Mia wondered if she had a visitor since it was right in front of her apartment. There was a person sitting there watching her. She couldn't make out who it was from the distance, but she knew it was a guy who was wearing shades. The car suddenly took off.

Mia frowned. Strange, she thought, but shrugged it off and went inside. Ten minutes later, she relaxed in her bathtub filled with warm water and soothing bath oils. The bath did wonders for her sore muscles. She still couldn't believe Kale had taken the liberty of dominating her in such an intimate way. They both had. She knew they tended to get carried away with their possessiveness to her, but still. She blushed just thinking about it.

She had told them she didn't remember much, but in truth she was too embarrass to talk about it. It was something she had read about in romance novels with threesomes and had always thought she would never like it, until now. She didn't know which was more embarrassing, the fact that they'd completely dominated her by catching her off guard or the fact that she had liked it so much and wanted to do it again.

She moaned and sunk deeper into the bathtub until her chin was above the water. Just thinking about it was turning her on. Captured between those two hard bodies, both of them inside of her making her loose complete control...the phone began to ring interrupting her fantasy. She let out an irritated growl and tried to ignore it. Whoever it was didn't want to leave a voicemail. They kept hanging up whenever the voice mail came on and calling her over and over. Mia thinking it was probably Kale acting a fool again got out of the tub and impatiently wrapped her robe around her. She stomped into the bedroom and picked up the phone.

"What!?" She yelled.

"You're next baby..." said an unfamiliar male voice before hanging up.

Mia frowned. What the heck was that? She looked at the caller ID, the number was hidden. The phone rang again. This time it was Aidan.

"Did you guys just call here? Stop playing games with me, it's not funny," Mia told him.

"What are you talking about?" Aidan asked.

"Someone just called my number saying I was next in a really creepy voice. He hung up and then you called right after."

"It wasn't us, Mia," Aidan said, his voice suddenly becoming serious. "I was calling you to tell you we had an accident not too far from your house."

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Where's Kale?"

"He's fine, we both are, just got a few scratches and bruises from the glass shattering when another car hit us from the side, but we're being taken to the hospital just as a precaution. Some idiot kept ramming into us from behind and forced us out in the midst of an intersection. They think it was a drunk driver. He sped away as soon as we got hit. We weren't able to get his license plate number because he didn't have one, but he was driving a black Cadillac."

Mia gasped wasn't that the same car she'd seen parked outside her apartment. "Aidan, I'll be right there. Just tell me where you are!"

When Mia arrived, they were putting Aidan and Kale in two different ambulances. Their car had a huge dent in the side. The front window was shattered. Mia ran to the ambulances that were parked beside each other. "Kale , Aidan!" They turned to her. Both had cuts on their faces and were bleeding. Kale's right arm was swollen horribly. She hugged both of them and began to cry.