~Mark Taylor• Something Special

It was a typical Saturday with Mark home. You waking up to him staring at you with that perfect smile that gave you butterflies.

"Good morning baby" he spoke as he reached over to pull at your bonnet letting it slap back against your forehead.

"Good morning old man"You spoke back, sleep still evident in your voice as you put your feet on his legs making him suck his teeth.

"How the hell are your feet this cold if you had me turn the heat on hell last night?" he said quickly moving his legs off the bed.

"I got hot and turned it off" you said laughing at him as he shook his head.

"Whatever Y/n/n. Come on and get up I wanna get some food before I take you to get your nails done"

You laid there for a minute tired and not really wanting to get out of bed. You were going to suggest a lazy Saturday but he insisted that you two get out and do something, stating he had some sort of surprise for you.

Your man stood there clad in just his boxers with his long fingers on his waist, waiting for you to stand up. After a three minute staring contest you got up out of bed making your way to the bathroom.

By the time you had gotten dressed and ready to go. Mark, who was finished getting ready twenty minutes before you had conducted some business over the phone that he hoped you would enjoy.

"You ready babe?" he asked you standing up with a grunt.

"Yup. Are you going to help me pick out a color?" You asked as you two made your way to the front door.

"Uhhhh, pink?" he suggested with a shrug.

"That might be cute"you responded instantly thinking of the way your nails would look once finished.

Barely glancing up from the college basketball game he nodded and murmured "You always look cute"

You rolled your eyes and told him you were ready. He quickly jumped up grabbing his keys and jacket before heading for the door. He opened the front door allowing you to leave first but not before giving your ass a smack.

Once in the car, Mark got comfortable and began to drive while you played with the radio Tamia blasted through the radio as you sung along to your man.

"I think you're truly something special" you started but stopped once you realized he was eating Cheez Its. You laughed causing him to take his gaze off of the road for a second to see what had you laughing.

"What's so funny baby" he asked still taking glances at you and eating.

"The fact that you pulled those Cheez Its out of nowhere. Where did your ass get them anyway, Greedy." you asked as he sucked his teeth.

"I keep a box on the side of the door. Nosey ass, you know I keep them snacks on me" he said grabbing more. He yanked the box away when you reached for some before pulling over.

"Yippy Ki-yay. We made it" he spoke before hoping out of the car to open your door.

"Allow me to help you out Miss Daisy?"He spoke reaching out his right hand to grab your left. You laughed grabbing his hand as he kissed you.

"Are you staying here with me?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to" He spoke kissing your cheek.

Together you walked into the shop to sign in. He pulled his hoodie onto his head and sat down by the entrance.

He sat there trying to contain his feelings. He was definitely nervous about what would be happening in about and hour.

He needed to keep himself busy he stood and walked into the back to talk to you.