~De'Vante Swing• Butterfly kisses

De'Vante Pov

"You did it y/n, she's here!" The new father said smiling big as he held their daughter.

She had his eyes and complexion with a head of the softest curls De'Vante had ever seen.

Holding her close, he admired the second gift God had blessed him with.  

Kissing her forehead tears filled her eyes.

"Y/n, baby thank you so much for this. If I didn't know what love was before I definitely know now"

The new mother looked at the father and smiled with her half closed eyes.

"Let me hold my baby" she said as I slowly walked towards her. Once I handed y/d/n to y/n I pulled up a chair to be as close as I could.

"Babygirl, what is this all for me?!" I asked with fake shock on my face as  looked at the cake she made me.

"Yeah daddy Happy Birthday it doesn't look pretty like granny cake but I tried" she said with her arms behind her back as she looked at me.

"Awe baby I love it. Thank you so much mama" I said scooping her up and kissing her face"

Y/n sat back recording the whole ordeal with a smile on her face. She was grateful that y/d/n had such a strong relationship with her father unlike herself.

She was almost jealous of how much time they spent together. Everywhere De'Vante went she went like his little shadow and if she couldn't come he was on his way to her or talking about her. They were like best friends.

"De eat the cake tell the world how it tastes" y/n said holding in her laugh. The look on his face showed how nervous he was.

Grabbing the knife De put a piece of cake on a plate and readjusted the party hat y/d/n put on him earlier.

He ate a small piece and looked at the camera.

"It's the bomb you already know how me and my lil shorty get down in the kitchen. My lil shadow can throw down" he said picking up your daughter and smiling big before kissing her.

"Awe good job baby" you said to your daughter as she blushed.

"Ok" De'Vante said getting on his knees and kneeling onto your daughter's bed.

"You ready daddy" she asked with her pajamas and scarf on her head. 

"Of course baby go head say your prayers"

"Ok. Dear God. I wanna thank you for blessing me with a mommy and daddy. I love them so much and my grandmas and grandpas and everyone else it's soo many. But please protect us tonight and I love you God. Amen"

"Amen"I said looking at her. She's looking more and more like her mother everyday.  I pulled her covers back as she climbed into bed. I pulled the blanket back over her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you bean" I spoke as I rubbed her scarf careful to not mess up how it was tied.

"I love you too daddy" she said in a tired tone as she turned her back getting comfortable.

I smiled as I turned off her lights and left the room.

"Ok I put her to sleep. Now let's make another baby" I spoke with a smirk as I walked towards y/n who had on my favorite lingerie.

Y/n sat down at the table full of adults right next to me and put her hand on my thigh.