~Martin Lawrence• Busted

The teenager snuck out of her room with her shoes in hand. A squeak from her bedroom door caused her to pause and close her eyes. Saying a quick prayer that her parents were still asleep.

After waiting a second she tiptoed towards the front door. Her heart was pounding as she slowly unlocked it. Slipping her body through the slightly opened door she let out a sigh of relief as she quickly turned around about to head down the hallway of the apartment building.

What she didn't expect was for an adult to be standing in front of her with one hand on her hip and the other pointing at her.

"Nuh Uhhh!! Little girl what do you think you are doinnnn'?" Her neighbor asked.

"Ms.Sheneneh please don't tell. I just want to go hang out with my friends" you pleaded with her.

"Y/n, it is 2 in the morning. Ain't nothing out there this late you should be doin. It. ain't. SAFE!" She spoke walking up to her.

"Please don't tell my parents" you spoke as she laughed.

"Let me think about it" she said turning away. She stayed that way for a second before turning back to face the teen.

As y/n started to approach her again to plead her case, Sheneneh turned back again to think.

She turned to face her again and responded. "I like your father little girl. So that's why I gotta do it, but Ms. Sheneneh ain't no snitch aight"

The teen held her head down as she sighed and turned to walk back to her apartment. The elder neighbor knocked as they both stood there.

You groaned internally as your mother answered the door pulling her robe tighter.

"I saw her sneaking out. Y'all need to watch her sneaky tail" Sheneneh spoke first pointing at you.

"Hey ma" you let out a nervous smile that she didn't return.

"Girl, get in this house" she spoke through tight lips. You ran past her blocking your head.

You stood in the middle of the room as Gina talked to her neighbor.

~
I'm just saying Gina, ya u need to watch her aight? WATCH. HER! She's sneaky like her father but she's got an Apple head like her mama so you can see her ass" she spoke before walking away.
~
Gina turned around and slammed the door leaving an awkward silence.

"Well, it's getting late. I should get some rest" you spoke turning on your heels heading toward your room.

"Uh uhh! Get back here"

"Yes ma'am?" you stated standing there.

"Where were you going?"

"Out with my peoples" you stated with your head down

"GINA?! Come on the candle is gonna burn out soon" Your father yelled walking out of his room with a robe on.

He stopped once he saw his daughter out of her room dressed up sitting on the couch.

"Whatchu doing out here? Ain't it a school night?"

"Sheneneh caught your daughter trying sneak out"

"Why she gotta be my daughter when she do some wild stuff? Why can't she be my daughter when she gets a good grade?" he asked his wife

"Cause she gets that sneaking around stuff from your side"

"Nah she gets the looks and charisma from me. She got that head from you"

"Hey!"

"Daddy's sorry baby. But that head is as big as ya momma's. I looked out for you by not giving you my ears." he rubbed your head making you shake your head. It couldn't be that big.

The next ten minutes was spent between the pair going back and forth. You slowly stood from the couch and tip-toed to your room.

"Oh yeah, Y/N. You can stay in that room" Martin yelled.

You walked back towards the pair confused.

"But I-"

"You're grounded" they said together.

"Now get ta steppin" he said pointing to your room making you sigh.You should've known you'd be grounded.

Excuse any mistakes