~Shock G• Saturday Love

"Shhh! Mommy will get Daddy if she sees y'all eating in our bed ok? We gotta be quiet." you heard your husband tell your three children as he sat down their breakfast.

"You got it pops." the eldest, Kayson spoke putting a thumb up.

"Pops? What happened to daddy, Kay?" he asked making his son shrug with a small smile.

"Since the girls at school started calling him cute." Monét spoke up biting into her toast as her older brother gave her a look.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that, son. You get your looks from your daddy so the ladies are gonna gravitate towards a young playa ." he fed the youngest, Greg, a piece of his banana.

"Did mommy grabi cake towards you?" His daughter asked.

"Gravitate baby. Mommy was one of the only ones that stayed in my life when I was sad. She made me feel like I deserved to be loved. So she was different from the rest"

"Who hurt you, daddy? Why were you sad?" Kayson asked.

"I lost someone really close to me and it hurt. It still does sometimes but being with y'all makes me feel better." He fed the toddler another bite of food off his plate. Shock looked at all three kids as they ate and talked to one another.

He loved being home and spending time with his kids. They always seemed to grow faster than he liked so their time spent together gave them a chance to bring him up to speed. Kayson had recently turned 8, Monét was 6, and Gregory Jr, was coming up on a year.

"No matter how old y'all get you gotta promise me we gonna still eat breakfast together in my room and catch up. This makes me feel soooo loved." he stuck out his pinky, Kayson grabbed it first and smiled.

"Of course. I love your pancakes!" he kissed his dad and looked at his mother sleeping.

"Even better than mommy's" he whispered and his father laughed. His daughter crawled into his lap and kissed him too.

"I'll never not eat breakfast with you daddy." she hugged his neck tight as Greg wobbled and stood up trying to pull his sister away from their father.

"Mine!" he yelled.

"He was my daddy first, G!" she stuck out her tongue.

"DaDa" he whined holding his arms out for his father, who instantly grabbed him in his other arm.

"Does momma get some love this morning?" she made it known that she was awake.

The two oldest climbed into bed as her husband held Greg. He loved both parents but he preferred his dad most of the time.

Shock climbed into his side of the bed and snuck a kiss onto his wife's lips as their babies slid into their mother's arms.

"Good morning baby." she said with a smile.

"Morning Yuck mouth. I was wondering when you were gonna get up. You hungry? I got some pancake mix waiting for you."

She sucked her teeth and sat up fully before making her way to their bathroom. He licked his lips watching her hips swing.

"Daddy can we go to the park?"

"Yeah baby later. Y'all go watch some tv real quick. I need to talk to momma." He helped them into the hall before closing the door. He walked into the bathroom with a smile.

"What?"she asked washing her face.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to make sure Momma felt how loved she was this morning." he pulled her close to him.

"Maybe just a few minutes." she smiled tracing his chest.

"That's all I need."

"Mommy look at me!" Kayson yelled from the top of the monkey bars with his dad.

"I see you baby!" She yelled watching as the two whispered to each other. Tonya knew for a fact whatever they were plotting was gonna give her a few more gray hairs. The next thing she knows her husband is flipping off the monkey bars and lands on his feet. The kids clap as he spreads out his arms.

"Thank yall! Leave the stunts to the professionals tho aight kids?" he speaks before heading back to the blanket were his wife and youngest son are.

"Look at my baby knocked out." he says scooting closer to his wife.

He felt content for the first time in a while. He leaned over and kissed his wife making her smile.

"I love you, t-ball"

"I love you too, Greg"