~Bill Bellamy• Get going

"Y/n I'm sorry. You know I was just joking. You look beautiful baby" Bill said from the other side of the door.

You were 6 moths pregnant with your first and his third child so your emotions were all over the place.

He stood in front of their bedroom door and rubbed his hand down his face.

He had this problem with every pregnancy. He would crack a joke or make funny comments without thinking of how sensitive the mom is.

Today he was taking y/n and his other two children to see his mother for a get together that she begged him to show up for.

This is the first time Bill had been around his family since the summer time and it was damn near Christmass. So he felt obligated to go.

He knocked on the bedroom door again and then spoke.

"Boo I'm sorry I wasn't trying to make you feel any type of way now please open the dooooorr". Earlier you had enough of him and his jokes and pushed him out of the room with only a towel.

He heard your sniffles and a frown grew on his face.

"Y/n it was a joke open the door" he said louder jiggling the handle.

You sat there on the other side trying to get dressed but got frustrated when you couldn't see what shoes you had put on.

You screamed and threw the shoes at the door. He jumped at the sudden noises and jogged downstairs. Going into the laundry room he grabbed some of the clothes that you had folded earlier that day.

You heard him moving around and figured that he went downstairs. So while he did that you sat down on the bed half dressed trying to calm down.

This pregnancy was getting on your last nerve but not near as much as your child's father. This nigga thinks everything is a damn joke when nothing is funny to you.

He's been through this twice whereas this is your first so you're obviously scared as hell. It's all just too much.

"Boo can you open the door now please I just wanna talk" you heard Bill's voice speak gently.

Sighing, you got out of bed and shuffled towards the door and unlocked it. You heard the knob turn and click as Bill slid in the room and quickly grabbed at your waist to bring you towards him.

"I'm sorry y/n aight

"I'm sorry y/n aight. I shouldn't play around with you like that. I know this pregnancy been hard on you" he spoke before kissing your neck and hugging you as close as your belly would allow.

" I'm sorry too" you spoke as tears welled in your eyes.

"You ain't got nothing to be sorry about girl now shut up and let me help you get dressed. We gotta get the kids soon" he spoke as he rubbed your stomach.

You smiled as you looked up and kissed his lips. He pulled away and looked down at you. Continuing your antics, you started to kiss his neck and rub his ears which you knew always got him started.

"Mmm girl we gotta get go- oooh shit" he said as he felt you push him on the bed.

"It's like that now?" He asked with a smirk as you undid his belt and jeans. Ignoring him you took off the clothing you had on and positioned yourself. You moaned as you sat down on him and began to ride.

-skipping cause my awkward ass can't write sex scenes. Imma try and get better with this😭-

"Y/n you coulda warned me" he said in between breathes as you kissed along his collarbone.

"Come on and help me get dressed" you said climbing off him.

"I need a good 30 uh minutes. Was that a new move 'cause you never did that before" he said looking at you as you walked towards the bathroom.

"Maybe" you spoke closing the door.

"Well where ever you learned that keep learning baby" he yelled making you laugh.