~Mr.Dalvin• Make me feel good

First request is for GoldChillest 
she actually helped me decide on making this a request book instead of just writing whatever came to mind, thanks❤.

You groaned and sat on the couch with 4 bags on each arm. You laid there for a while before hopping up and carrying the bags into the kitchen. Washing your hands quickly you walked up to the stove to check the soup you were making.

After chopping the ingredients you had just brought home and putting them in the pot you grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and made your way upstairs.

When you got to your door you heard coughing and moaning. Frowning as you opened the door, Dalvin gave you a pitiful look as he hunched over and coughed again.

You grabbed the bottle of medicine off of the bedside table and sat next to him.

Touching his bare back you made him look at you.

"Babe you have to keep clothes on"

"Nooo Diamond I'm hot" he whined as you looked at him.

"Please put on the shirt back on, and the socks, and the sweat pants" you said pulling the covers off his body.

"I will if you come give daddy a sponge bath" he said wiggling his eyebrows before coughing again.

He kept coughing and reached for the box of tissues, he wiped his mouth with it and tossed it in his bedside trash can.

You frowned and handed him the spoon full of medicine.

He drunk it and frowned at you shaking his head. You looked at him confused.

"What's wrong Dalvin" you asked.

"Girl you trying to kill me, that medicine is nasty as hell don't be giving me that no more just let me suffer"he said dramatically leaning back into the bed and putting the back of his hand on his forehead.

Laughing at him, you handed him the juice. He gave you a fake smile and rolled his eyes in a playful way.

"I'll be right back babe"you said going to check on the soup. It wasn't fully done so you sat on the couch and waited.

It wasn't until then that you realized how tired you were from babying Dalvin for the last 3 or 4 days.

You tried to fight it but sleep finally won and you passed out from exhaustion.

30 minutes passed by before Dalvin  decided to come downstairs. Since wondering what was taking you so long. He slid on his slippers and robe before walking downstairs.

"Diamond baby where you at" he said with his voice a little raspy since he was just getting it back.

He got nothing in response so he kept looking thing you had music playing in some headphones or something. He stopped in the kitchen and turned off the stove.

"Where the hell is this girl at" he questioned himself.

He kept walking around the house  and finally made it to the living room. He stopped and looked at you on the couch spread out snoring softly.

He smiled and walked closer to you. Tossing the throw blanket over you he went to the kitchen and made himself a bowl of the homemade soup.

He laughed walking up the steps talking to himself.

"Even when I'm sick I can still put that ass to sleep" he said getting back in the bed.

Okay that took me forever but I finally got time to finish it. School and work has me deeeaaaaadddd☹️☹️☹️☹️.