~Darryl Bell (a different world) •How does it feel?

Pacing the floor he looked at you with a hurt expression on his face.

You shrug looking at your soon to be ex boyfriend. You see he cheated on you for the last time.

Darryl just kept doing it leaving you to deal with the pain. So you felt that it was only right that you show him how much it would hurt and you did it with no regrets.

"Y/n you gotta be joking" he yelled looking at you with disbelief as the video played on the television.

You were sure who recorded it and knew he sent it to Darryl. It was your new lover, Devante. He wanted you to himself and in order to do so he did what he felt was right meaning putting  that video on your doorstep addressed to Darryl. You were glad it was out but you were mad he beat you to telling him. You could have only wished to have seen his face when he first watched the tape.

"I mean you see it on tape. Its recent too" you spoke calmly.

"Are you serious right now?!! Like how could you" he said getting mad as you came closer to your peak in the video.

"The same way you could" you shot back still standing against the wall.

He was quiet when you said that. So you kept going.

"The same reason pain I felt is how I wan you to feel.  Staying up waiting on you. Standing me up for dates and events. Coming home with hickies, perfume, and lipstick all over you. I wanted you to feel that pain Darryl and guess what. Knowing you feel my pain now makes me happy" you said smiling as tears ran down your face.

"I-" he started in a soft tone but you cut him off.

"Don't- don't try and plead your case. Don't even. You did what you wanted and thought I'd be fine with it because you famous now. News flash I was there before the money. Before the fame. I know the real you D and all this disrespectful shit isn't it. " you said finally moving from the wall.

You walked towards the bedroom and heard a crash before running. You paid it no mind as you continued to pack your belongings into bags and suitcases.

Darryl slammed the door open just as you  closed the last bag. You looked at him with a straight face. You were done, emotionally and physically. The whole relationship was a toxic.

"Can we talk?" He asked you with his head down.

"I guess" you said and he leaned against the dresser.

" I just wanna apologize for the damage that I've done to you. This pain is feeling inside. It isn't cool at all and I just wanna say I'm willing to work things out.  " he spoke looking at you.

"Everything you do D, it comes back to haunt you. I'm sorry it had to be this way but I couldn't let you get away with hurting that easy." You spoke as he nodded.

"As for us getting back together. That's a hell no. You threw that away too many times for me." You said walking up to him with your bags.

"I love you y/n" he said in response hoping you would say it back.

You kissed him one last time before walking out of the room and down the steps. Looking around the living room you saw the tv smashed on the ground and the film from the tape ripped out.

Without a second doubt you left never looking back. You laughed pulling off "now you know how it feels"you mumbled  to yourself.