Headcanons

(I am starting to write the next oneshot, so in the meantime I will share my headcanons because I have a huge brain.)

Komaeda:

-When he is very concentrated, he sometimes chews on whatever he is holding.

-He can't grow body hair because of his illnesses.

-Nagito and Sonia are cousins, Nagito's mom is Sonia's dad's sister.

-Komaeda reads dictionaries for fun.

-His hair is very soft and fluffy.

-He has soft hands, but they are very cold.

-He had a lisp when he was little.

-I headcanon him as gay.

Hinata:

-He is really good at cooking.

-He has freckles.

-Hajime muscles. Send tweet.

-He had trouble making friends growing up, but now he is friends with almost everybody in the main course.

-He has rough and warm hands.

-Really good at school, He gets almost fully straight A's.

-He likes to go on walks when it's warm outside.

-He smells like a mix of shaving cream and old spice deodorant. Yes this is very specific do not worry about it.

-I headcanon him as bisexual with a preference for girls.

Kamukura:

-Agender because I said so.

-He's a cat person.

-His hair is really silky and smooth.

-Doesn't actually attend classes in Hope's Peak, he just walks around ominously in the hallways.

-In a non-despair au, him and Hajime are twins and kamukura is the younger one.

-He knows sign-language.

-He's autistic because I said so. /hj

-Uses slang terms, but really monotone. Everyone else in the room is always very disgusted by it.

-"This soup is very poggers. It was enjoyable." "What the fuck,,,, where did you learn poggers from...."

-I headcanon him is demisexual and biromantic.

Komahina:

-They go on dates to the library.

-Sometimes they dance together to slow music in one of their rooms.

-They are very rarely seen apart from each other, they enjoy just being in each others company.

-Post-NWP they take custody of the warriors of hope. They now have 5 children who they would kill and die for.

-Hajime got Nagito a dog for his birthday and they love their dog very much.

-Komaeda can't cook at all, so Hajime does all of their cooking.

-Nagito does all of their cleaning, so they have the housework split up evenly.

-These bitches gay. good for them.

Fun facts from canon and island mode with Nyo!!

-Nagito doesn't like Action movies because they remind him of his childhood.

-Nagito's favorite amusement park ride is the Carousel because he finds it calming.

-One of Nagito's best options in the park during island mode is taking a nap under a tree with Hajime.

-Nagito likes old video games.

-They are almost always next to each other in official art.

-Hajime's eyes are actually brown with a greenish tint I checked in an art app, but I call them green anyway because I'm an asshole and enjoy making people angry.

-Nagito apparently likes fishing.

-Nagito gets sunburnt easily because his skin is sensitive.

-Nagito always gets found last in hide and seek. He never specifies if its because hes really good at the game or if people just don't look for him.

-Nagito doesn't like the military base on the island because he hates the fighter jet.

-Nagito apparently cut the weird design at the bottom of his jacket himself. It says so on his character sheet.

-Nagito wears the zipper shoes for fashion purposes, this is also on his character sheet.

-One of Nagito's least favorite gifts is the gagball. He hates it.

-I gave nagito the male cylinder gift and he said he likes it. I use him to get rid of the gifts I don't want.

-Hajime thinks the most important family member is the mother.