Beach Day (Genderswap au) 🍋

(A/N: Art is by Sneeze-snicker on DeviantArt.)(You can imagine them in whatever colored swimsuits you want, but hinata has a bikini and komaeda has a one piece, i just don't feel like explaining it.)

Hajime's POV

Everyone is having a party on the beach. Me and Nagito didn't feel like swimming, so we are sitting under an umbrella together. I feel her eyes boring into me,  so I turn to her in confusion. "Is everything okay? You keep staring at me," I ask, and she jumps, startled. "You just look so pretty in a bikini, Hajime," she responds, blushing lightly.

I smile and pull her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck, moving onto my lap and deepening the kiss. Nagito broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. 

I layed us both down on the blanket, turning so that I can rest my head on her flat chest. Nagito pets my hair, and I close my eyes.

Timeskip

Me and Nagito leave the beach, and we walk back to the cottages together. I hold her hand as we walk, frowning when we get closer to the cottages. When we get to my cabin, I find myself not wanting Nagito to leave just yet. "Hey, Nagito, do you want to stay the night at my cabin?" I turn to her, and she smiles. "I would love to, Hajime." 

I open the door, letting Nagito in before me, entering the cabin myself. I close and lock the door ad Nagito put the bags we brought with us on the floor near the door. I move to go lay on the bed, with Nagito following and getting on the bed with me.

I lay down on the bed, facing her, and she moves closer to me so she can rest her arms around my waist. She rested her head on my chest, and I brushed her hair out of her face. We ay like that for a while before I move to lay down on my back. I pull Nagito up so she is straddling my lap, pulling her down by the waist and kissing her. 

Nagito kisses back, pushing herself closer to me. The kiss quickly grows more heated, turning into making out. I feel Nagito cup my breast through my bikini top, and I moan into the kiss, blushing. Nagito breaks the kiss, licking her lips. "Hajime, can I take off your top?" I nod, blushing, and she moves her hand behind me to untie my top.

Once she gets it off, she tosses it somewhere in the room, leaning down to suck my nipple.

"Ah~ Nagito-" I moan, pushing her face away, embarrassed.

I sit up, Nagito doing the same, and I move to pin her down onto the bed to switch places with her.

She moves her hand up to squeeze my arm, staring up at me with a rosy blush covering her face.

I lean down, kissing and sucking her neck to leave marks on her pale skin. Her breathe hitches slightly as she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer.

I slowly kiss down her chest, leaving hickeys along the way. "Ahn~ Hajime~ Quit teasing~" She moans out, grabbing my arm and moving it to the strap of her swimsuit.

I pull the straps down, helping her remove her swimsuit before dropping onto the floor. Nagito looks away from me, flustered and covering her chest.

I gently move her arms away, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"Don't hide yourself, Nagito. You're perfect the way you are."

She wraps her arms around my neck, burying her face in my shoulder and wrapping her legs back around my waist.

I remove my bikini bottoms, dropping them next to Nagitos swimsuit on the floor.

I lean down to Nagitos small chest, licking and biting Nagitos nipple as I move my hand up to rub the other.

"Haah~ Hajime!~"

I pull away, kissing Nagito to quiet her moans. My hand rubs at her clit, making her let out a surprised moan.

"Hajime~ More, Please~" She tightens her legs around my waist.

I slip a finger into her, pushing in until I get to my knuckle. I thrust my finger in and out, letting her get used to it before entering a second.

"Haahn~"

I quicken my pace, rubbing her clit along with my thrusts. I add a third finger, stretching her while continuing with my brutal pace.

"Hajime! Im cumming~" She tensed up and pulled me into a kiss, cumming over my fingers.

I pulled my fingers out of her and layed down, pulling Nagito close to me by her waist. She closed her eyes, nuzzling close to me and quickly falling asleep.

I kiss her forehead, closing my eyes and waiting for sleep to consume me. "I love you, Nagito," I say, before finally falling asleep with my girlfriend at my side.

(798 words)(A/N: Im so sorry this is shorter than the other one, but i had to keep taking breaks while writing this do to being incredibly embarrassed over it,,,)