Confessions ❤

(Art by redcabooze on tumblr)(Also pretend they r wearing their dr3 uniforms in this fic i forgot to mention it.)

Komaeda's POV:

I was sitting at my desk, staring out the window, when Kuzuryu came over and sat in the desk next to me. "Yo, Komaeda, today's valentine's day. You hoping for anyone specific to give you chocolate?" He asks me, nudging my arm to get my attention. "Like maybe...Hinata?"

I feel my face heat up, "Don't be silly, Kuzuryu-kun! There's no way Hinata-kun likes me back!"

Kuzuryu clicks his tongue, crossing his arms over his chest. "There's no way for you to know that unless you confess to him, idiot. And I'm positive that he feels the same. I've seen how that moron looks at you."

"I just don't want to risk losing my closest friend over some silly feelings," I sigh, looking down.

Kuzuryu crosses his legs before turning to look at me. "Look, I'll tell ya what. Why don'y you write him a love note? That way, you won't have to say it directly to him." 

I rest my cheek on my hands, nodding. I decide to accept his suggestion, immediately starting to write him a letter.

-Timeskip-

"Kuzuryu-kun, I finished. What do I do?" I put the letter into an envelope, sealing it with a heart sticker, and put it into my bag. He looks up from his phone, where he was texting Pekoyama. "Tell him that you need to meet with him afterschool. You decide the details."

I pull out my phone, texting Hinata to meet me after school by his usual spot at the fountain. I put my phone away again after he tells me he will be there. I anxiously wait for the bell to ring, waiting for the last few minutes of class to end.

The bell finally rings and I make my way over to the fountain. I get there before Hinata, so I sit down on the bench, waiting for him to get out of class. I see Hinata approaching and tense up, suddenly very nervous.

"Hey, Ko! What did you need to see me for?" Hinata sits down on the bench next to me, and I blush when I feel our legs bump together. "Um...I have something that I need to give to you." I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants and take the envelope out of my bag. I shakily shove the letter into his hands, my face heating up even more.

I face forward so I don't have to see his face when he reads it. Out of the corner of my eye I see him blush when he finishes reading, and turn back around. He puts down the letter, looking into my eyes. "I love you, too, Komaeda," He says, grabbing my hand. 

"Really!? Then...do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask, smiling happily. He leans in close to me, pressing his forehead against mine to look into my eyes. "I would love to." I tilt my head to the side, leaning in to kiss him and wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He moves his hands to rest on my waist, deepening the kiss. By the time we pull away, we are both out of breath. "Hey, lets go home," Hinata hold onto my hand, standing up from the bench. We leave the school, walking home together holding hands.

(534 words)(I wrote this in the middle of online class instead of listening to the teacher lmao)