Spin the Bottle ❤️

(A/N: the picture has nothing to do with the story, i just think its cute. the artist is wrisst on tumblr, if you wanna check them out.) (Also, some of the other non-platonic ships in the chapter are Bandaid, Sondam, Fuyupeko, and Soapies, not including the random pairings i put in.)

Nobody's PoV

Ibuki was sitting on her couch, kicking her legs while she waited for her friends. She invited all of her classmates over to her house to have a sleepover party, since she was bored and felt the urge to spend some time with them. She bolted up when the doorbell rang and ran to answer the door. Outside was Chiaki and Mahiru, who walked in when Ibuki moved over to let them through. 

"Ibuki welcomes you! Thank you for offering to help set up!" Ibuki greeted the two, leading them to the kitchen so they can help her bring out the remaining snacks. The girls finish setting up for the party and sit down in a small circle on the floor, being interrupted by another ring of the doorbell.

One by one, all of class 77-B was showing up. After Mahiru and Chiaki came Imposter and Teruteru, who were immediately followed up by Mikan, Hiyoko and Sonia. After the girls, Gundham, Nekomaru, and Akane showed up together. They all join the circle to wait for the rest of their classmates to arrive. The last to show up are Souda, Hinata, Izuru and Komaeda, who all arrived together.

Once everyone is sitting down, Ibuki stands up and goes to the front of the room. "Ibuki thinks we should all play a game! We're going to play Spin the Bottle!" Ibuki announces, and when everybody agrees she runs to the kitchen to grab an empty bottle that she places in the middle of the circle before sitting back down.

"Ibuki will go first!" she grabs the bottle and spins it as hard as she can, watching as it comes to a stop on Mikan. "Yes! Ibuki gets to kiss the cute nurse!" Ibuki leans over Komaeda to get to Mikan and gives her a gentle kiss, giggling when Mikan pulls away blushing. Ibuki sits back in her spot.

"O-oh, it's my turn to s-spin now," Mikan lightly spins the bottle, landing it on Chiaki. Chiaki smiles and scoots closer to Mikan to softly kiss her on the cheek. Chiaki yawns, before softly spinning the bottle, which stops on Sonia. Chiaki kisses Sonia on the cheek, and moves back to her spot to continue playing her game.

"I shall spin the bottle now," Sonia announces, as Souda looks on hoping that it will stop on him. The bottle stops on Gundham, and Sonia kisses him gently from her spot right next to him. Gundham covers his blushing face with his scarf and spins the bottle, landing on Souda. Souda groans and moves over to Gundham, letting him kiss his cheek before sitting back down next to Hajime.

Souda spins the bottle, landing on Fuyuhiko. Souda turns to Fuyuhiko and quickly kisses him on the top of the head. Fuyuhiko grunts in annoyance, leaning forward to spin the bottle. The bottle lands on Peko, causing them both to softly blush.  Fuyuhiko kisses Peko, quickly pulling away, blushing.

"I suppose I will spin, now," says Peko, as she spins the bottle as hard as possible. The bottle lands on Imposter, and Peko kisses them on the cheek. Imposter spins the bottle, landing on Teruteru. They sigh, annoyed, before kissing teruteru on the forehead. Teruteru winks, before spinning the bottle. The bottle lands on Kamukura, who just stares in boredom.

Kamukura moves over to Teruteru and grabs him by the face to kiss him, pulling away with an unamused look on his face. "How boring," he turns back around, spinning the bottle. The bottle lands on Komaeda, and Kamukura grabbed his chin to hold him still and lightly pecks his lips. Komaeda pulls away,embarrassed.

"Didn't you technically indirectly kiss Teruteru because of that?" Hiyoko giggled behind her sleeve. Teruteru winks again, "I can make it direct, if you want, Nagito~" Komaeda responds by smacking him on the back of the head, turning to spin the bottle. The bottle lands on Hajime, Komaeda rests his arms on Hajimes shoulders and kisses him. They pull away, flustered, and Hajime spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Mahiru, and Hajime kisses her on the cheek. 

Mahiru spins the bottle, landing on Hiyoko. She kisses Hiyoko and smiles at her. Hiyoko blushes and turns away, spinning the bottle and landing it on Akane. She angrily crosses her arms and pouts, while Akane kisses her on the forehead and then spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Nekomaru, who kisses on Akane on the cheek, bringing an end to the game.

"Ibuki thinks it's time for us to all watch a movie!" she shouts, bouncing up from her spot and bringing the bottle back into the kitchen. Mahiru follows her into the kitchen to help her carry out the popcorn, while everybody else settles down on and around the couches in the room. Fuyuhiko and Peko sat together on a small chair to the right of the couch and Sonia, Gundham, and Souda sat on a chair to the left of the couch. On the main couch, in order, was Nagito, Hajime, Mahiru, Hiyoko, and Akane.  On the floor in front of the couch and closest to the tv, in order, was Izuru, Mikan, Ibuki, Chiaki, Teruteru, Imposter, and Nekomaru.

"Ok! What movie do you guys think we should watch?" Ibuki opens up Netflix, and gives the remote to Chiaki. Sonia suggests they all watch a horror movie, with the majority of the class agreeing, so Chiaki picks a random horror movie and put down the remote.

While everyone was distracted by the movie in either fear or interest, Komaeda hugged Hajime's arm and buried his face into his shoulder, hiding his face. Hajime looked towards him to see if he was okay, noticing that he clung tighter whenever the serial killer was on screen. Realizing that Komaeda must have been remembering the time he was kidnapped by a serial killer, Hajime started playing with his hair to try and comfort him. Near the end of the movie, Komaeda ended up falling asleep clinging onto Hajime.

When the movie finally ends, everybody starts getting up from their spots to go to the guest rooms they were going to sleep in. Hajime notices that Komaeda fell asleep, and picks him up bridal style to carry him to the room the boys were sleeping in. Komaeda clings onto Hajime in his sleep, nuzzling into his chest. One he reaches the room, Hajime lays Komaeda down on his futon and crawls under the covers with him, falling asleep cuddling the other boy.

(Words: 1079)

(A/N: Izuru, honey, I'm so sorry i made you kiss teruteru. I thought it would be funny and I was absolutely correct.)(I apologize if the names are inconsistent i keep forgetting if I use their last names or first names and ended up just doing both.)