Mr Loverman 💔

(Art by 707_kuroyuki on pixiv, nothing to do with the fic i just picked the first one I found)

TW: Suicide

Hajime's POV

I haven't see Komaeda all day. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but he's been acting off lately. To put it simply, I'm worried about him. Normally he waits near the entrance of the hotel to greet me in the mornings, but he wasn't there today. 

I stand up from my desk, making my way out of my dorm. "I should go check on him, just to make sure nothing happened to him..." I whisper to myself, already making my way down the hall. As I walk through the hallway, there's a lingering feeling of dread surrounding me, making me uneasy.

I stop outside of Komaeda's door, knocking twice and waiting for him to come to the door. After about 3 minutes, I grow more concerned than ever. "Normally, he answers the door by now...I'd better check on him," I mutter to myself, testing the doorknob and finding it unlocked.

I push open the door, walking inside his dorm and closing it behind me. I begin to search for Komaeda, looking everywhere I could think of but coming up empty. "That's weird. Maybe he's in the bathroom?" I quickly rush over to the bathroom door, knocking twice before opening it.

I come to a full stop, unable to believe my eyes. In front of me, there's Komaeda. He's hanging from a noose attached to the ceiling, face pale and body unnaturally still.

I sharply inhale, rushing over to examine him. "Komaeda! Oh my god, why didn't I notice something was off sooner?" I drop to my knees next to him, in shock. Shakily, I hold his hand, stroking it. Reality sets in, I touch my other hand to my cheek. "It's wet...?" I hadn't even noticed through the shock that I had started crying. 

"Nagito... I never even got to tell you that I love you..."

(304 Words)(this one is shorter than normal because it's angst and I've never written that before. I will force you all to suffer with me <3)(Next chapter is another smut/fluff mix)