(KamuKoma) Christmas Gift 🍋

(Art by m3t30raaa on tumblr)(They/Them Izuru. Also, Izuru is a vampire here idk if it was clear enough)

(CW: vampires, blood)

Third Person POV:

"Haha, it's so cold today, Izuru," Nagito smiles, watching his lover in the kitchen making coffee. Izuru walks over to the couch, mug in hand, and sits down next to Nagito. "Yes, it is Christmas, afterall." They place the mug onto the table in front of them, leaning against the white-haired boy.

The frail boy giggles, turning to press a kiss to Izuru's cheek. Izuru holds out their hand for Nagito to take, turning to the television playing some movie they never bothered to learn the name of. Izuru suddenly stands, keeping their hand linked with Nagito's, dragging him over to the doorway. "Huh? Izuru, what are you doing?"

"Look up." They point up to the top of the doorway as they speak. Nagito glances up to find that there is mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. The white-haired boys face reddens, as Izuru leans in close to his face. They rest their free hand on his waist, touching their noses together. Nagito grips Izurus shoulder, closing the distance between them in a kiss. The dark-haired one deepens the kiss, pulling the taller boy closer.

Nagito sighs into the kiss, face flushed pink. He suddenly feels a sharp pain followed by a metallic taste and pulls back, startled. He touches his fingers to his lips, pulling back to see blood. "Ah. I apologize, I forgot how sharp my teeth are." They avert their eyes, staring at the wall.

Flustered, the pale boy waves his hands in front of him. "No, no, its fine! I don't mind! Actually...I kind of liked it..." He turns away, pointedly refusing to make eye contact. Izuru stares, briefly surprised. They grab Nagito by the hand, leading him upstairs and into their shared bedroom.

Izuru nudges for their lover to lay down on the bed, climbing on top of him. Izuru grips his lovers wrists, pinning them above him, and kisses down the others neck. Nagito's hand flys up, quickly covering his mouth to muffle an embarrassing moan.

Izuru pulls away, touching the tip of their nose against Nagito's. "You need not be embarrassed, Nagito. I would like to hear you," They gently urge their lover to lower his hand, lacing their fingers together. Izuru presses a kiss to Nagitos cheek, pinning him down to the bed.

Slowly, Izuru lightly drags their fangs along his neck. They reach his collarbone, biting down. Nagito moans out, tightly squeezing Izurus unoccupied arm. Their fangs pierce his skin, drawing blood.

Izuru pulls back, sitting back on their legs. They remove their hand from Nagito's, grabbing his shirt and lifting it up. Nagito sits up, allowing Izuru to pull his shirt over his head. They press their lips together, Izuru pushing Nagito back down. They run their hands down his sides, stopping at the waist of his pants.

They unbutton his jeans, pulling them down and off. They hook their fingers around the waistband of his pants, looking at him for permission. His face heats up, as he nods his head yes. Izuru pulls off his boxers, admiring the boy underneath them. "Izuru, don't stare..." Nagito pouts, looking away from his lover.

Izuru leans down, nuzzling their face into Nagito's shoulder. Nagito smiles, wrapping his arms around their shoulders. Izuru lightly drags the tip of their finger along his hard dick, kissing his neck. He tenses up at the touch, breath hitching. They wrap their hand fully around his dick, pulling away from his neck to look at his face.

"You're so pretty," they whispered, quickening the pace of their hand. Nagito moans out, arching his back. Leaning down, they lightly drag their fangs along his neck. Kissing and sucking hickies onto him, they jack of the boy underneath them with vigor. Nagito's moans get louder, thrusting his hips up to match the pace of Izuru's hand.

He cums with a loud moan, body tensing up and grasping onto their shoulder with an iron grip. They pull their hand away and sit back on their legs, wiping the fluids onto the bed next to them. Panting and out of breath, Nagito looks up at them.

"Izuru, you didn't get to cum..." He shakily sits up, pouting. They blankly stare at him, slightly tilting their head. "I do not mind. Besides, its getting late. Let's go to sleep, Nagito."

Nagito smiles, holding his arms out for them. Izuru lays down next to him, wrapping their arms around him and resting their head on his.

Nagito sighs happily, resting his head on their chest. Izuru kisses his forehead, dozing off into sleep.

(766 words)(it took a while,, i had writers block, so its shorter than usual)