Chapter 6

Taehyung woke up and when he opened his eyes he was blessed with the most beautiful view...his beautiful baby sleeping.his cherry thin lips parted a little.taehyung smiles and pecks Jungkook's lips then his forehead.he lifts Jungkook's shirt and kissed his tummy.taehyung got up and took his towel going to the bathroom.but when he was about to go in he heard a sweet little voice.

Jk:hyungie?

Taehyung looked back and saw Jungkook rubbing his eyes.Taehyung coo's at his baby.

Tae:yes baby?

Jk:come here hyungie..i wanna cuddle with you..

Taehyung smiles and went to jungkook.jungkook made grabby hands towards his hubby.

Tae:baby..i have work..

Jk:nooo..stay with me...

Tae:i would love to baby-

Jk:hubby you are the ceo..soo ..

Tae:aww baby..But no

Jungkook pouts and get up glaring at his hubby cutely.but smiles rubbing his baby bump gently.

Jk:look little tiger your appa doesn't love your eomma..eomma is sad now.

He pouts making taehyung frown.he went to jungkook and sat jungkook on his lap.jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck snuggling to his neck.

Tae:baby..i love you so so much..little tiger..tell your eomma that i love him..

Jungkook giggles.

Jk:hehe little tiger..it's a cute nickname isn't it tae?it's a small taehyung.

Tae:hmmm it's a cute nickname but..i love a small jungkook.

Jk:nooooo i want a mini taehyung..

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead..

Tae:ok them baby..let's have a mini kookie later.

He tells squeezing Jungkook's boob.jungkook gasps blushing unwrapping his arms.

Jk:taeeeeeee...stop..

Tae:but baby..i love your-

Jungkook blushes covering Taehyung's mouth.

Jk:o-ok ok i get it..ah tae..stop it..u are getting late for work..

Taehyung chuckles.

Tae:weren't u the one who told me that to stay with u.

Jungkook eyed Taehyung making taehyung laugh .

Jk:oh did i?I can't remember..now go..

Tae:woah where did my cutie go?

Jk: well your cutie is still in here..

He says giggling .

Tae:my cute baby..

He says and jungkook got up from the lap but when taehyung got up he picked jungkook up making jungkook gasp.

Jk:tae..

Tae:lets go and take a bath hmm?

Jk:i am going to make breakfast tae..

Tae:no don't cook baby u are pregnant..

Jungkook shakes his head.

Jk:tae im fine..

Tae:but-

Jungkook pecks him and stood on the floor.

Jk:i will be cooking now hubby come there after u are ready..

Taehyung nods and went to the bathroom while jungkook went to cook.after a half and hour taehyung went down wanting some help from his wife.

Tae:my lovely wife i need your help..

He says to Jungkook and hearing him jungkook slowly came towards the dinning room and saw Taehyung struggling with his tie.jungkook giggles and started doing with Taehyung's tie.

Jk:my big baby..Hehe..

He said while Taehyung stared at his baby.he slowly pulls jungkook more towards him by waist not wanting to hurt their baby.he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jk:hyungie let me do it..

Tae:well im not interrupting u am i sweetcake?

Jungkook blushes at the nickname but kept focus on the tie.

Tae:aww is my baby blushing?look baby tiger your eomma is blushing..he looks soo cute..

Jungkook blushed more and pulls away from taehyung ending doing the tie.

Tae:aww u are so cute my bun.

Jungkook held both of his cheeks.

Jk:taee stooop..u are making me explode...

Taehyung chuckles and both of them took their breakfast.taehyung got up to leave but he felt a tug on his hand.he look at jungkook and teary eyes.he widens his eyes and held jungkook's cheeks.

tae:bun?what's wrong?

jk:i want you to stay with me hubby..

taehyung smiles and squeezed jungkook's cheeks making jungkook's lips pout.

tae:i know beautiful..i will come quickly hm?or u want me to tell jimin hyung to come?

jungkook's eyes lit up and taehyung let go of jungkook's cheeks.

jk:yesh tae yesh..

taehyung chuckles.

tae:ok baby i will tell him ..

he pecks jungkook's lips and got on his knees and lifted jungkook's shirt.he pecks jungkook's baby bump making jungkook smile.

tae:appa is going to work now baby...be a good baby to eomma ok?

he got up and pecked jungkook's lips and forehead.

tae:bye baby..love u and take care ok?

jungkook nods.

jk:i will taetae..i love you more hyungie..drive safe..

taehyung smiles and went out of the house.

Soo how the chap?any ideas for next chap?

Love u guys❤️❤️❤️❤️

And thank u for 1k❤️❤️❤️