Chapter 52

How are you guys😊

"Go outtttt!!!" A teenage girl shouted at her brother, pushing him out of her room.

"You just can't push me out of the room like this!"

"My room! My hands so I can!" Boy rolled his eyes and touched his sister's face. He then takes his hand back and looks at it with a disgusted look.

"Too much make up.."

"Soo? This is my first time trying to do! And you are ruining it! Leave me alooone!" She says hitting his brother who winced in pain.

"You are suspicious.." younger on gasps and pouts.

"How dare you! APPA!!! HE IS BOTHERING MEEE!"

"Jun!!" Yes the boy is juntae who is now already sixteen years.

"Gosh..I'm trying to show my love to my beloved sister.. but—"

"GET OUT!" She finally managed to kick him out and close the door. Juntae laughs and walks downstairs. Then his eyes lit up seeing someone. He grins happily before hopping to him.

"Mamaaaaaaa!!" He says happily back hugging his eomma.

"Done annoying your sister?"

"Hehe..I wasn't annoying her okayy? It's just she is inside the room whole dayy and when she comes out, she is a whole different person.." juntae says laughing .

" she is a girl.."

"Soo?"

"Oh my god!!! Jun!!!" Jungkook yells when he was picked up from the floor. Juntae twirled him while Jungkook hold onto his son tightly.

"Put me downn.."

"Nooo lemme love mama.." he loves calling his eomma as mama.. finally he puts Jungkook down who breathed heavily.

"You have become strong huh?"

"Ehemm.." both of them turned their head to the person just to see Taehyung looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

"I will pick your eomma..no need of you to do that?" Taehyung says fake glaring at his son who laughed nervously.

It's been many years that now finally juntae and Areum are grown up. Everything has been perfect and beautiful.

Talking about Juntae, he is a clone of Taehyung..and his personality, it is also same as his appa. He is very sweet with his family and closer ones. But for the other's, don't mess with him.

And Areum, she is beautiful just like her eomma. And her personality is a mix of both of her parents.

Both of their parents don't look like they aged too. Sometimes people can't recognize who is Taehyung and who is juntae.

"So what did you do to your sister today?" Taehyung says slowly pushing his son from his wife.

"What? Me? Come on appa.."

"Eommaa can I have your eye liner?" Areum says coming to the dinning room.

"Eye liner what the fuck—" Taehyung curses seeing the girl.

"Taehyung language..."

"Sorry baby..it's just..Areum what happened to your face?? Who made your face like this??" Taehyung asks with a confuse face while Jungkook was just staring at his daughter and Juntae already knows about what his sister did.

"Areumah did you see your face?"  Jungkook says looking at her face closely .

"Yes..why?" Jungkook glanced at taehyung who had an unreadable expression and cleared his throat, looking at his daughter.

"Ehem.. I mean why do you need my eyeliner bunny?"

"Because I need it eommaa..I have to put it on.." Juntae held his laugh because his sister's face was funny to him and to his bad, areum saw him and glared at him.

"Why are you laughing??!! Do I look funny to you??" Juntae rolled his eyes and nods his head.

"You do sister..." Areum took a deep breath and smirked.

"Really oppa? Should I tell appa and eomma about you and min—"

"Areum!!!! Stop right there!!"

"Or what?"

"Don't think that I don't know—"

"Oppa!!!" Both of them almost spilled everything while their parents stared at them completely lost.

__________________________

"Calm down honey..they were probably joking.." Jungkook says massaging his husband's shoulders to relax his muscles.

"They weren't koo..they are not joking.."

"Taehyungie..Let's not worry about this..We will talk about this when you have calmed down okay?"

"They are still kids—"

"Shush..you are too old to stress about these things.." Jungkook laughs joking at his husband.

"Me? Old?? You are calling old?" Taehyung says shrugging off Jungkook's hands and pushed the latter on to the bed who gasped. Taehyung licked his lips and stared at jungkook's doe eyes.

"Now tell me again. I wanna hear you love.." Jungkook blushes bit his inner cheek.

"Words bun.."

"I-Uh.." Jungkook stutters looking at Taehyung who is also looking at him without blinking.

"A-Actually hubby.. I have to clean the dishes..can you get off—ah!" Jungkook winces when Taehyung squeezed his waist.

"Darling..We have maids for that .."

So umm hi guyss

I apologize for not updating 😩 also ik this update isn't good..

I'm not in a good condition. My mind is a mess.

Vote and comment

Love you guyss❤️❤️❤️