Chapter 53

Hi hi my lovely readers..your boring author is back..

First of all sorry for not updating for sooo looooooong.. there were many things going on and my mind is somewhat okay now..❤️❤️

A cute little boy entered inside the kim mansion along with his parents. His eyes searched for a certain person but pouted when he didn't find.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook said happily seeing them.

"And hey my cute boy.." he said softening his voice , ruffling the little one's hair who giggled.

"Where is juntae , kookie??"

"He is-oh here he is.."

"Hyungie!" Minseok happily ran to juntae and hugged him. Juntae gave a small smile and patted the younger's head.

He really likes the boy. But he doesn't show much emotions just like how his father was at the beginning with his mother..

"So..where is your 'husband'.." jimin asks rolling his eyes.

"Oh he is upstairs.." jimin let out a surprise gasp.

"Really?? Ice burg is at home?"

"Who are you calling ice burg jiminie uncle.." small voice said entering the living room.

"Aww areumaa..you have grown up so well.." areum giggles and jumps on to minseok straddling him to the floor. Minseok whimpers holding areum.

"Awh areum..you are heavyy.." areum giggles.

"You are just weak.." she says winking but winced when she was pulled up by her hair.

"You are just heavy..look.. you look like a chicken.." juntae says rolling his eyes.

Areum's eyes watered and ran to her eomma.

"Eommaa.."

"Bear.."

"Okay okay..sorry..but I was stating facts.." jungkook stared at him firmly making juntae smile nervously.

"Hyung stop roasting Areuma..Areum come let's watch something!" Minseok says and drags the youngest one away . Juntae glares at his sister who stuck her tongue at him.

He is so mad because minseok went with Areum. Well both minseok's and Areum's personalities are some what equal. So they along with each other quickly making juntae left out.

"Eomma look what she did.." Jungkook chuckles.

"Come here.." jungkook says patting his hand on the couch. Juntae quickly sits next to him.

"Taehyung didn't go to work past two days..I don't know what he is doing.." jimin widened his eyes.

"You serious?? Since when that man stayed at home?"

"Oh come on minie uncle..he is the CEO"

"You shut up mini ice burg" jimin says glaring at juntae who pouts.

"Mamaa I'm not an ice burgg.." juntae whines hugging jungkook. Jimin scoffs at the duality.

"Aish who knew that sweet jun would turn just like his appa.."

"Hyung stop teasing my cub.."

Then jungkook got up to open the door as the door bell rang. He opened the door revealing a man.

"Hello jungkook.." he says with a smile. Jungkook smiles lightly but he didn't know the person.

"Um hello..may I know who you are?" Other one smiled widely.