Chapter 33

"Then let's sleep darling..." Jungkook blushed and nodded his head. Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat jungkook on the bed.

When Taehyung about to lie down, Jungkook stopped him.

"What's wrong bun?" Taehyung asked with a worried face. Jungkook blushed and crawled onto Taehyung's lap. Taehyung feeling sleepy, didn't noticed what Jungkook is trying to do..

"Bun?"

"Hubby—" he was cut of by a knock..he rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I will look baby.." Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed. Taehyung opened the door and there was juntae looking at him sleepily.

"Dada.." he said making grabby hands towards Taehyung who chuckled and picked him up.

"Can't sleep?"

"Want water dada.." juntae said snuggling his head on Taehyung's neck.

"Okay baby..let's go..kook! I'm going to the kitchen.. sleep okay?" Jungkook hummed but didn't want to sleep. After few minutes, he hear their bedroom door is opened and closed. He knew it's Taehyung.

"Baby you are still awake?" Taehyung said as he sees Jungkook on the bed waiting for him. Jungkook pulled Taehyung on to the bed and again sat on his lap. Taehyung smiled at the actions.

"Hubby..." Jungkook mumbled

"Yes love?"

"M-Make love to me.." Jungkook said blushing. Taehyung made Jungkook look at him.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded his head. Since Taehyung don't need to said twice , he pinned Jungkook down onto the bed. Jungkook smiled and stared at Taehyung lovingly.

"So beautiful as always.." Taehyung said and kissed jungkook's forehead.

🔞🔞🌚

He attached their lips moving against jungkook's lips who quickly responded wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's hand travelled to Jungkook's ass giving it a good squeeze making the other one let out a soft moan. He bucked up his hip grinding their members together. Taehyung groaned and entered his tongue inside jungkook's wet cavern tasting every corner.

Then he went down leaving wet kissed from Jungkook's jaw to his neck and started to make hickeys on his collarbone.  Jungkook opened his mouth in pleasure, calling Taehyung's name.

"Mhh hubby.." he moaned out as Taehyung squeezed his boobs sliding his hands under the shirt. Taehyung caressed the soft skin and slid the shirt off from jungkook. Since Jungkook is not wearing a bra, he took one nipple into his mouth sucking it drinking the mile while massaging the other one.

"S-so good hubby..want more.." Taehyung smiled while sucking and slid down jungkook's pant. He pumped the hard member causing Jungkook to bend his legs and squeeze his husband's shoulders. Taehyung stopped sucking the nipple and kissed down to the thick thighs.

"T-Tae..want you.." Taehyung pecks jungkook's lips.

"Be patient love.." Jungkook nodded but still impatient.

Taehyung walked to the drawer and pulled out a lube and undressed himself then going to Jungkook again. Jungkook spreads his legs welcoming Taehyung between his legs. Taehyung sat down between his legs and kissed jungkook's thighs. Then he entered one finger which was lubed inside the tight hole.

"Ngh.." Jungkook moaned grabbing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung thrusted one in and out stretching ,then adds two more.

"Feels g-good hubby.."

"Let's get into the real thing then love.." he said giving jungkook a peck. Jungkook smiled and watched Taehyung lubing his member and pumping it few times.