Chapter 40

(AHHH chapter 40 already 😱😱😱 too long😱😱😱)

Jungkook and Taehyung went to the clinic and found out that their is a babygirl(most of you guys requested a girl so yeah) which made Taehyung jump in happiness. Just like he wanted, jungkook is expecting a baby bunny..juntae was also so much happy to have a baby sister.

Jungkook's mood swings controlled a little in this months and it was a relief for Taehyung.

As for Taehyung, he has become a caring husband. It's not like he wasn't before. It's that he has become more caring and matured..He didn't have many ideas about pregnancy when jungkook was pregnant with juntae..But now he understands jungkook and always ask if he is okay..

Jungkook is very happy with that..But he loves his Taehyung no matter what..

"Owh..Taehyungie!" Taehyung quickly came to sight.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook is sitting on the bed with his one hand on the bump and the other on his back.

"Back hurts.." Taehyung frowns and sat besides jungkook.

"Want me to massage?" Jungkook eagerly nodded. Taehyung got up and locked the door before coming to sit again. Jungkook removed his shirt, letting Taehyung massage.

Taehyung started to massage slowly jungkook's back slowly.

"Aish..my thighs.." Taehyung chuckled and looked at jungkook's thighs.

"Your thighs?"

"They are fat now..look stretch marks too.." Jungkook said rubbing his thighs.

"It's normal in pregnancy love.."

"I knowwww..but still.." Taehyung just chuckled and continued to massage. Jungkook out of nowhere whimpered, holding his bump.

Taehyung got worried and asked if he is okay. Jungkook just rubbed his belly for few seconds before bursting into a beautiful smile.

"She kicked hubby!" Taehyung also smiled and put his hand on baby bump.

"Awh my princess..." he felt a kick onto his palm.

"She kicked again..." Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook giggled and leaned on to Taehyung.

"Love are you okay now? Your back still hurts?" Jungkook shook his head.

"It's good a little now.." Taehyung put jungkook's shirt back and pecked his forehead.

"Are you hungry?" He asked holding Jungkook's hand.

"No hubby...But..." Taehyung glanced at jungkook with a soft gaze..

"My feet hurt tooo..." Jungkook said with a baby voice.. Taehyung chuckles and lied jungkook on the bed gently.

"Don't feel shy love.." Taehyung sat on the bed and started to massage jungkook's feet. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction.

After few minutes Taehyung hear snores and saw jungkook sleeping. He was glad that Jungkook slept.. Jungkook doesn't have good sleep at night because of cramps.jungkook always wake up in the middle of night,whimpering..

Jungkook doesn't wake him because he doesn't want to bother Taehyung. But Taehyung always wake up hearing his baby's whimpers.

He stopped after minutes and covered Jungkook with the duvet before going to see jun who is playing with jin.

________________________________

"Baby..." Jungkook opened his eyes as he hear a soft voice.

"Tae" Taehyung helped jungkook to sit on the bed.

"Dinner is ready..That's why I woke you.." jungkook nods his head and stretched his back a little, before giving his hand to Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist and stood him.

"Eomma and Appa also here.."

"Really? That's good.." jungkook giggled. Both of them slowly reached downstairs and met with Taehyung's parents and jungkook's parents along with juntae..

"Mama!" Juntae ran to jungkook and held his hand.

"Hi my baby..sorry tiger, mama was tired.." he said ruffling baby's hair.

"It's okie mama"

"How are you and our granddaughter ?" Mrs.kim asked. Jungkook smiled as he sit down on the couch with Taehyung.

"I'm good mom..she is good too.."

"Your due date is close?"

"Um..Have two months.." Jungkook said leaning onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"Phew thank god..I'm gonna be released from his mood swings.." Taehyung said but received a smack from the pregnant male.

"Yah tae!"

"Oh come on..you are the one who made him like this..so bear with it.." mr.kim said and chuckled. Taehyung rolled his eyes and started to rub Jungkook's belly.

"Oh please don't talk like you didn't wanted a baby princess too.." others chuckled as Taehyung was right.

________________________________

Jungkook smiled as he saw juntae sitting on Taehyung's stomach playing with him.

He looks just like tae when tae was a little..

"Mama come and join us.." No it was not his baby..It was his big baby.. Jungkook blushed a little and sat on the bed.

Other two males quickly crawled towards him.

"Hewoo baby sisterr! Your oppa is waiting for you come!" Juntae said to jungkook's belly. Jungkook and Taehyung both stared at their son with heart eyes.

"Yes dada is waiting for princess too.." Taehyung caressed the baby bump. Jungkook giggled at Taehyung.

"Okay now it's sleeping time.." jungkook patted juntae's head. Juntae lied down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Are you not hungry baby?? You threw up the dinner.." Taehyung asked massaging jungkook's thighs.

"Not yet hubby.." he said combing Taehyung's hair with his fingers.

"Aish I don't know why this cramps come at night! It fucking hurts!" Jungkook said after hissing. Taehyung looked at his husband in concern..

Okay and that's it..Taehyung promised to himself that he won't make Jungkook pregnant again..(tae: but that doesn't mean that I won't bang him—)( A/N: that's too much information and we know you well)

He saw jungkook is in too much pain than his first pregnancy which made him feel bad sometimes.

"Hubby.."

"Yes love?"

"Take me to the bathroom please.." Taehyung nods and helped Jungkook to go the bathroom.

After going to the bathroom jungkook lied down on the bed again with Taehyung.

"Baby..you sleep okay? I will massage your feets.." Taehyung said kissing jungkook's forehead.

"Taehyungie, you didn't have good sleep..now—"

"You are the one who is pregnant with our baby princess..You have to sleep enough..I can manage myself hmm?" Jungkook sighs and nods his head knowing that it's no use of arguing. He lied down, resting his hand on his bump.

Name for the baby princess?🤔🤔

Kim Areum ( Meaning:-beautiful) ? 🤔🤔🤔

Vote and comment

Love you guys ❤️💜