Chapter 11

Now it is afternoon and Taehyung's fever has gone and he is little bit ok.

Jk:tae..can u leave me?

Tae:mmmmmm..

Taehyung's grip tightened more around jungkook not letting jungkook leave.

Jk:hyungie..i have to make dinner..it's night now..

Tae:mmm...

He moved his hands under jungkook's shirt making jungkook gasp.

Jk:taee..you sneaky perverted hubby...let me go ..

Tae:baby..sleep..

Jk:taee..i have to make dinner..

Tae:I don't want dinner wifey..just give me your milk..

Jungkook blushed and Taehyung hover over him.

Jk:t-tae..

Taehyung didn't listen to him and lifted his shirt and started to drink jungkook's milk.jungkook moaned and gripped on to Taehyung's hair.jungkook's milk felt so tasty to taehyung and he was so addicted to it.That's why he always want them..

Jk:hubby..i have to mm..feed jungtae when he is awake..mm ..don't drink all..

Taehyung didn't listen to him and suddenly he wanted to tease his baby so he bit Jungkook's nipple making jungkook wince in pain.

Jk:ah don't bit tae..

Taehyung just did nothing and finally let go jungkook's nipple.

Tae:I'm full now baby..

Jk:no you are not hubby..I'm gonna make dinner..

He said going to the kitchen while Taehyung followed him.jungkook started to make the dinner while his pervert husband staring at him.jungkook's nipples are visible since he is not wearing a bra.

Jk:hubby stop staring..

Tae:huh?i'm just staring at what's mine though..

Jungkook giggled.

Jk:gosh..cheesy hubby..

After eating dinner since they still have time to sleep they went to the mall with jungtae and he was awake .they entered to the baby stall with jungtae on Jungkook's hand.

Tae:look baby..this would look cute on him..

Jungkook look at the outfit and giggles.

Jk:of course tae..

Jungtae giggled staring at his beautiful eomma cuz his eomma also giggled while his parents coo'ed at their baby.

Jk:he is so so cute..

Taehyung chuckled and gave jungkook jungtae's new clothes.

Jk:hubby..can u hold him for awhile? I'm gonna see some more for him..

Taehyung nodded and took their baby to his hands while the baby snuggled closer to his appa making taehyung smile.Jungkook looked for more outfits and bought couple of them.then they went to pick some small shoes.

Jk:look tae this is so cute..

Taehyung chuckled and nodded.Then they payed for them and they went to pick some clothes for them too.

Tae:u should try this baby.

He said pointing to a sexy outfit.Jungkook blushed and shook his head.

Jk:god..no hyungie..

Then jungtae started to cry because he is hungry.jungkook and Taehyung look at their baby .

Tae:is he hungry babe?

Jk:I think yes hubby..give him to me.

Taehyung nodded and gave jungtae to jungkook.jungkook took the baby carefully.

Jk:hubby how can i feed him?i mean we are in the mall..

Taehyung thought for a second .

Jk:ah..tae..there..i will sit on that couch..

Tae:let's there then baby..

They went to the couch and Jungkook quickly sat down and lift his shirt and the bra then started to feed the baby.Taehyung gave jungkook a hanky to cover .

Jk:tae..go and take some for you..

Tae:no baby..I'm not leaving you two specially when you are breastfeeding him..

Jungkook chuckled.

Jk:it's ok tae..go..

Taehyung sighed and went but not so distance.after few minutes he went to jungkook and his blood boiled when he saw a man staring at jungkook.he quickly went to jungkook and stood infront of him.

Tae:baby-

Jk:sh tae..

He whispered and Taehyung saw jungtae was about to sleep.Taehyung glanced at the man who is still staring and being a protective husband he went to the man.

Tae:what's your problem?

Man:what?

Tae:stop staring at him..or else-

Man:or else what? I won't stop staring..

Tae:stop staring at my wife!!

He said on verge of wanting to punch the man.

Man:oh yeah?

Then Taehyung lost it. This man crossed his lines.taehyunh punched the man making jungkook gasp.he didn't know that Taehyung would punch the man.

Jk:tae stop..

He yelled and Taehyung stopped and look at jungkook.

Jk:tae..why are u punching him?

Tae:he was looking at u baby..

Jungkook sighed cuz he knows that Taehyung can't control him when someone stares at him.
Then jungkook look at the baby who is now crying  because he yelled.

Tae:you..if u look at my wife i will pull your eyes out..

The guy gulped and nodded then ran away.jungkook sighed and kissed jungtae's forehead making jungtae stop crying .He again started to feed Jungtae again.Taehyung came to them.

Tae:baby-

Jk:shh..

Taehyung shut his mouth and sat down besides jungkook.

Thank you so much praniti unnie for giving me ideas❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey my lovely readers..sorry for late update..❤️❤️

Comment and vote.. leave your thoughts ..