Chapter 50

"Tae come home right now..we are getting late.."

"Love give me few minutes—"

"Keep that few seconds to yourself okay? We are going with jimin hyung"

"No love—"

*beep beep*

"Mama dada ish not coming?"

"He is baby..just few minutes.." he says ruffling juntae's hair. He felt weird today. He doesn't know why. He feels like something is missing or he forgot something.

*ring ring*

Jungkook looks at his phone. And it is Taehyung calling.

" why did you cut the call like that?"

"We are busy tae.. jimin hyung is on his way to pick us—"

*beep beep*

Ah what's wrong with him now?

Jungkook looks at his wrist watch and Taehyung is already one hour late. He started to massage his fingers and that's when he felt something.

He looks at his ring finger and his ring wasn't there! His eyes widened and he panicked.

"Where is my ring?" He quickly got up and walked to their room.

"Mama! Dada ish here!" Jungkook looked everywhere for the ring. He is sure that he put it on the nightstand yesterday. But now it's not there.

What am I going to do now?? Tae will notice it! What will I answer??

"Kook! I'm home! Let's go.." Jungkook ruffles his hair and rushes out from the room. Taehyung chuckles seeing jungkook.

"I thought you went with jimin.." Jungkook laughs nervously and picks up areum.

"I just wanted you to come quickly.." Jungkook says normally , going to their car.

"Jun get in baby.." Jungkook says to jun who hopped behind them.

After starting to drive, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook is so much nervous. He just shrugged it off and focused on driving.

"Why are you silent?" Taehyung asks from Jungkook who is looking at Areum. Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook looks at his husband.

"Huh? I'm not.." Taehyung just hummed probably not satisfied with the answer. After a long ride they finally reached their destination.

The place is beautiful and had a lake also. They saw that jimin is already there talking with his husbands, more like blaming.

Noticing taekook's car , jimin stopped and looked at them. The couple got out of the car with their babies.

Jimin puts his hands on his hips.

"You guys are one hour late...care to explain?"

"Hyun—"

"This is not a school jimin.." his soulmate said interrupting Jungkook. Jimin glares at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"Oh it's because of this ass—"

"Shorty!" Taehyung yells as jimin was about to curse.

"Okay fine..I forgot..so..I know you guys got late because of this busy husband.."

"Then why are you asking?"

"Taee..." Jungkook whines and goes inside the cottage.

"That's your fault shorty.." Taehyung says and follows Jungkook. Jimin widens his eyes.

"You bit-bird! Wait until i get you!" Jimin also runs behind Taehyung leaving the other two dumbfounded along with their baby.

"This is not going to be a peaceful trip.." hoseok says and sighs.

"When our trips were peaceful donkey?" Yoongi scoffs and took out their stuffs out of the car.

"I guess I will ignore the fact you called me a donkey..so what are we going to do?"

"Sleep.." yoongi simply answered.

"Oh comeon..you should have just stayed at home lazy slug.."

"Then I guess you know what we are doing in trips right? Now stop your annoying voice.." yoongi says bringing bags inside the house.

Hoseok gasps but soon smiled hearing their baby boy's giggle.

"Dada sho fummy!" Minseok says giggling. Hoseok smiles.

"Him? Funny? That doesn't match little one.."

__________________________

"Babyy—ops.." Taehyung says when he saw Jungkook changing his clothes and also seeing both of their babies sleeping.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung rubs his nape glancing at their babies. Then he takes a deep breath before sitting on the bed with his laptop.

Jungkook frowns not hearing a reply and turns around after getting dressed. He raises an eyebrow and walked to Taehyung.

"Hubby! Why are you doing office work in here?" Hearing Jungkook, Taehyung quickly closes the laptop and gave his wife a nervous smile.

"Sweetheart..It's nothing...I'm not doing any work..see.." Taehyung says putting his laptop inside the bag while jungkook watched his every action.

"Good.." Jungkook says and again goes to the mirror table. That's when Taehyung noticed Jungkook doesn't have their wedding ring on.

His eyes searched for the ring on the table but didn't find. Then he realized that Jungkook didn't have it in the morning either.

"Darling?" Jungkook hums .

"Why aren't you wearing your wedding ring?" Jungkook froze on his spot and looks at the mirror to meet with Taehyung's gaze on the mirror.

What I am going to sayy?? Why this had to happen today?? We are on a trip now..I don't want to make tae sad or angry..I'm sure He will understand me . But..

"Kook?" Jungkook shakes his head, coming back to reality.

"Uhm..hubby..It's."

"Hey you two! Come let's go!!" A new voice interrupted. And Jungkook couldn't be more thankful for that.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes looking at jimin.

"Don't you know privacy?" Jimin scoffs.

"I don't care..oh and..what about babies? Minseok is also sleeping.."

"Take him here too hyung..let's not take much time to eat..they will wake quickly. Then we can go for a walk.." Jungkook says combing his hair.

"Good idea..give me a minute.." jimin says and went out of the room. Taehyung then averts his gaze to Jungkook still wanting to know what happened to the ring.

It's not like he is angry. He just wanted to know. But it's noticeable that Jungkook is trying his best to ignore his question. So he thought to keep quiet about this for awhile.

Just then jimin walks in and sets minseok on the bed who is sound asleep. They made sure to secure them because they might fall.

Thoughts??

Look who is back😩

Sorry for making you guys wait. Forgive meee🥺🥺

Vote and comment 💕

Love you guyss💖💖