Chapter 24

Juntae: seokieee!

Minseok giggled seeing juntae who is coming with Taehyung.

Jk: be careful jun! Don't run!

Juntae nodded and slowly walked towards them. Jungkook sat minseok on the floor to play with juntae. Taehyung sat on the couch and scrolled through his phone while Jungkook went to kitchen to wash the dishes.

Both of the little ones started running around with minseok struggling to run.. then suddenly he fell and started to cry.. juntae stopped on his tracks and Taehyung quickly ran to them picking the small baby.

Tae: oh what happened to this little baby ? You got hurt?

Minseok nodded while crying. Jungkook also came to them hearing someone crying. He widened his eyes seeing the scene.

Jk: omo! Why is he crying? What happened? Seokie? Baby!

He took minseok to his arms rocking him.

Minseok: h-hwurt..

Jk: aww where baby?

Minseok pointed towards his right leg and snuggled his head closer to Jungkook's neck.

Jk: tae.. can you get the first aid box? Quickly okay?

Taehyung quickly ran to the get the first aid box. Juntae stared at his seokie crying and started to cry too making Jungkook widen his eyes.

Jk: baby what happened ?

Juntae didn't say anything but cried. Then Taehyung ran to Jungkook and gave the box.

Tae: jun? Why are you crying?

Jk: hubby can you look?

Taehyung nodded and picked juntae. Jungkook sat on the couch with minseok on his lap.

Jk: now little baby is gonna be fine...i will cure you quickly..

Minseok smiled at jungkook and jungkook applied some cream on little one's leg. Minseok stopped crying and rested his head on jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled kissing the little one's head.

Tae: jun.. tell me what happened baby..

Jungkook turned his head around to see their baby still crying..

Jk: jun baby..

Jun: m-mama..

He opened his arms signaling jungkook to pick him. But Jungkook can't right now.

Jk: seokie is on my lap baby..

Jun: m-mama!

Tae: sh sh..you can go to mama later okay? Now be a good boy and tell us why you cried?

Jun: seokie was hurt..

Both Taehyung and jungkook awwed.

Minseok: mwe fwine nwow hwyung!

Juntae smiled widely seeing his minseokie okay. Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. Jungkook felt minseok tugging on his shirt and looked at him..

Jk: yes seokie?

Miseok: hwungwy..

Jk: aww reallyy?? Hmm i will make our seokie a delicious milk..

Minseok giggled. Juntae got down from Taehyung and ran to his mama..

Juntae: mama can give mwilk to seokie right?

Jungkook smiled.

Jk: of course..i will go and make okay?