6

Y/n POV

"I believe the two of them will be skating" A familiar skater who had his pink hair up and wore a kimono

"I believe the two of them will be skating" A familiar skater who had his pink hair up and wore a kimono. He helped Langa get up as the crowd began to cheer for this infamous skater. Holy wow, it's freaking Cherry Blossom ! But wait....the two of us will race??! Langa and I?!!
Cherry?!"

"The AI skate?!"

"Cherry Blossom?!"

"Even if an amateur gets on a board here, they have to skate. That's the rule" The infamous man stated.

"Uhhh but I don't have a board and I haven't got on one here" I say feeling slighted intimidated by the pink haired mans gaze on me. He lifted the corner of his lips and waved towards someone who brought in a normal skateboard.

"I saw you earlier, someone accidentally fell off their skateboard and you touched it with your foot, so it counts" He says before he departed away as I now held the skateboard in my hands. Huh?

"WHAT?!! Wait Y/n, Langa, are you two really going to do this?! You guys are still learning!" Reki yelled out as I glanced down at the board I was holding.

"You know we can't turn this down, I mean the client was right, this is still partially my responsibility, so we need to do this" I say to Reki as Langa was trying to balance himself out a bit. I placed the skateboard down on the floor ignoring a bit of Reki's concern over us.

"Hey, stop it! It's absolutely impossible! It won't be just broken bones, you know! Are you two even listening" Reki exclaims at us in disbelief.

I had my foot on the skateboard that Cherry let me borrow as I got on it and started moving my other foot making me place both my feet on the board as I skated around the pair. Seeing the way Langa is seeing the skateboard as a snowboard, I should also folllw that idea. I know there a big difference in surfing and skating but there are some similarities which I think I can take on while skating.

"You'll never know unless you try," Langa said as I began getting the hang of the board again.

"I do know! First off, you're-" Reki was cut off when two guards took him off the track.

Langa and I glanced at each other and nodded. We need to do this and we need to try our best. Before the race would start we were given some protective gloves for skating as we then stood on each side of Shadow as we waited for the light to start.

"Don't go too fast, if anything, don't be reckless. Y/n you better not get your ass hurt! I don't want to feel the wrath of your aunt and the manager!" I hear Reki yell out making me turn my head a bit to glance at him to give him a reassuring smile.

"Ready set go!"

And soon I began moving my foot back and forth on the ground before setting it on the board as I was getting to a semi fast pace forward , following closely behind Shadow. Ah shit, i thought I was going to fall for a sec at how fast I'm going. But I think I'm getting the hang of it!