35

Y/n POV

The next night, the race between Adam, Reki and me was about to begin

The next night, the race between Adam, Reki and me was about to begin. We all wore our usual skating outfits but I wore some comfy jeans and with my usual black turtle neck sweater and green jacket. When we arrived and met up with ours friends, they were stunned to suddenly see me in between Reki and Langa, holding hands with both.

"Hey guys! Kaoru, good to see you here and doing much better" I said with a smile.

The pink haired man was still in the wheelchair, with no more bandages as his eyes snapped up at me and he gave me a slight cold look.

"What is this?" Cherry questioned as Miya suddenly ran up and around us, inspecting our hands that were held together.

"Kitten? Why are you touching the slime and Langa?" Miya said, giving me a menacing cat glare taht made me cower more in fear for myself and felt the two teens beside me stiffen.

"My, my little flower, being a man eater, what a surprise~" Joe teased with a taunting look making the three of us stiffen.

"Ahaha, well you see-"

"We're both dating her" Langa and Reki speak out making the four guys stare at us in shock and disbelief as Miya had the meanest look from the other two.

"NOT FAIR! JUST YOU WAIT TILL IM OLDE-Ah! WHY DID YOU SPRAY WATER AT ME?!!"

"so you can back away" Langa said plainly looking away from him.

But how did he get a spray bottle out of nowhere? After a few minutes of explaining and a little scoldings here and there, everything was all normal again. They came to terms with this new poly ship we have but now we reached the concerning matter of tonight's event.

"A slime nor a kitten can't win against the evil overlord!" Miya said with concern at us.

"Drop out immediately if things start looking bad" Joe tells us and I nod at him in understanding.

"It's not guaranteed that either one of us is going to gonna lose. Well it's not guaranteed that we'll win, either . But this time, I'm definitely not gonna back down, I don't wanna be disappointed in myself anymore" Reki says in determination making me smile.

"Yeah and if anything we'll always have each other's back" I say, earning a smile from Reki.

"'A born fool is never cured', they say " Miya says, sighing in defeat, while giving us a final look before leaving to the finish line.

"I'll be waiting at the finish line, push me" Cherry says to Joe who did so anyways.

"Don't sound so high and mighty, what happened to Carla?" Joe says teasingly making me let out a small smile as the duo left, pushing Cherry away in the wheelchair he was in.

"Win, you two" Langa says sternly at us.

"Don't make it sound so easy" Reki says with a light tipped smile.