15

Y/n

I took a quick selfie of the three of us before digging in our food

I took a quick selfie of the three of us before digging in our food. I sat in between Langa and Reki on the stools of the ramen shop. I ordered spicy ramen, and gahh it looks so tasty. If only I had more fish cake on it.

"Here you can have my fish cake," Langa said to me as he picked it up with his chopstick and placed it in my bowl. Langa you're the best!!

"Thank you, L" I say with a wide smile on my lips which made the blue-haired teen flush at my gratitude.

"Is your ankle still in any pain? You could have done this another day" Reki says beside me as I started eating the noodles with my chopstick.

"Ah yeah, it's still a bit swollen but I don't feel that much pain unless I'm standing up for too long, I might get better soon before your race with Adam," I say with a sigh as I moved up my leg to show off the bandages that went up over my ankle to my foot.

I wore another casual outfit today, some mid-thigh shorts, my f/c hoodie, and with my comfy sneakers. I placed the strands of my hair behind my ear to fully display my pierced ears.

I did miss school today and earned a scolding from my aunt when she saw my bandages ankle before she made fun of me.

I was able to come here by Langa and Reki taking turns carrying me on their back. Reki was initially supposed to carry me on his own but Langa insisted he wanted to as well, which led to an argument, again. But I told them to take turns so they won't be arguing who will carry me. I could have just ordered a Taxi or something but the texts from both Langa and Reki strongly said no, basically wanting to have time with me.

"So what kind of skater is this Adam guy?" Langa asks as I proceeded to eat my ramen. My damn nose was already being runny from the spiciness.

"He's the guy who started 'S', rumors say he's still undefeated," Reki says as I could already feel excitement raid of Langa.

"Don't you be getting all excited" Reki mumbled without needed to look at the expression of the light blue-haired male beside me.

"Anything else?" Langa questions more as he ate some of his ramen.

"Actually, most of him is a mystery but maybe the founding members probably know," I say as I picked up the half-cut boiled egg and picked it up with my chopstick before then eating it.

"Founding members?" Langa questions as I nodded without looking at him.

"Yeah like Cherry and Joe, the veterans like them all" Reki added as I ate the tasty little fish cakes.

"That's not true" We hear someone say making us look at the person who sat near Rekis side who was also eating ramen.

There sat a hunk of a man wearing casual clothes and green hair full-on display. I glanced at his biceps and noticed how big they were making my eyes widened. I think another nose bleed is coming, as I looked up at his face who looked at us. He had a small smirk, oh shoot he caught me staring, which made him chuckle as he shot me a quick wink. Ay wey, I think I'm bout to bu-

"Joe?!" Reki says in surprise as I felt something cover my eyes and be pulled back. It was Langa, he must've seen that I was practically googling over Joe.

"I was skating with Adam way before 'S' started," Joe said as I grabbed a hold of Langa's hand to try to move his hand away from my eyes but no budge at all.

"You were?" I hear Langa say as I felt myself being fed by Langa while he still kept his large hand covering my eyes.

"This is Joe, one of the founding members, known as the fastest sick pack skater! He's the strongest skater if you're talking just about power" Reki said evidently when suddenly I heard him choking.

I felt Langa's hand loosen from what he was saying which I took the opportunity to remove his hand. Reki was currently in a headlock by Joe, oh man he looks so puny compared to Joe, but Reki looks so cute~

"Don't gimme that 'just about power thing'!" Joe said in a playful but annoyed manner.

"So is Adam really... an amazing skater?" Langa asks as he placed my chopsticks on my bowl as we looked at him while Joe let go of Reki.

"People call him 'the Matador of Love'" Joe said as I finished eating my ramen. "Adam says that skating is a ritual of love"

"So is he obsessed with skating or what?" I question as Reki rubbed his neck to soothe it from the headlock he was in.

"I don't get it either when it comes to him..not anymore. But he's certainly a dangerous skater, those who beef against Adam can't escape being severely injured. It's true that many people have already quit skateboarding" Joe explains making my mind drift off to someone whom I met from Reki. "Got that? You should listen to your senpai's advice, see ya! Nice to see you little flower maybe next time we can talk~"

And with that, I felt something warm and wet drip down from in my nose.

"Uh Y/n, you have a nose bleed" Reki points out as he passed me a napkin.

"That's why I covered her eyes" Langa grumbled as he snatched my nap skin and stuffed it in my nose and made me tilt my head back.

"What's the sudden aggression?" I pouted at the half Canadian male. It's like he's a mad puppy now.

"Oi Langa, what do you mean 'covered her eyes'?" Reki asked in oblivious.

"Nothing, Reki, nothing at all" Langa mumbled in annoyance as he kept my poor head in place to stop the bleeding but to me it wasn't helping.

"Langa I can taste my blood by just tilting my head back you know" I spoke out as I glanced at Langa who seemed to look like he wanted to plot murder or something.

"That's not my problem, it's your punishment," He said plainly. For practically drooling over another guy. Reki brushed this off like nothing sims he was oblivious what had happened, thinking this was just a usual small banter between us. But what really was the case, Langa was jealous.

*•*•*•*•*
(Unedited)

Hey readers!!

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! So we got see a bitter Langa pfttt. I mean Joe is honestly pretty hot even though he's such a womanizer 😪🤧 that man is way to fine. Anyways I have a couple of other chapters ready but they will need to be edited a bit!

Joe can choke me with them hands bro🙄 okay okay I need to stop before I get on my thirst phase for another man 🥲

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more!