12

Y/n POV

"Alright now all that's left to do is tighten this" Reki explained as he screwed around the two wheels and I helped with the other two wheels

"Alright now all that's left to do is tighten this" Reki explained as he screwed around the two wheels and I helped with the other two wheels . My uncle's little fox was happily snuggling on my shoulder as I helped Reki out with this new idea of his.

I moved the wheels and examined them. I think this was a good idea. I looked over at my phone to grab it and check the time. Hmm it's been 30 minutes already and no new message from Langa.

"Hm, you know, tripping over that broken rolling chair was a really good idea, I think Langa would be able to skate more with this," I say as wiped off a bead of sweat from my face.

"My ideas are always on top shape," Reki said with a smile which I gladly returned as well.

I put the wrench in the toolbox beside me and stood up when we suddenly heard heavy footsteps.

"Langa's here," I said as the blue-haired teen panted near the door frame, trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, are you okay?" Reki asked as Langa had a look of exhaustion from running.

"It took you long, L. I even sent you a couple of messages, you had me worried but I'm glad you're here now" I said sincerely with a comforting smile as the blue-haired teen looked at me with a pout on his lips as he slouched over with his board in his hands.

"You guys abandoned me" He whined making my heartthrob. Agh I think I might die, he looks like a sad puppy.

"Want a hug?" I blurted out to comfort the taller boy who nodded in agreement.

"Yes," He stood up and walked towards me but the little fox on my shoulder hissed at Langa making him glare at the furry animal.

"Oi, little guy, it's just a hug" I scolded the little fox on my shoulder who looked away from me with a pout.

Langa smiled in triumph as he engulfed me in a hug. I couldn't help but smile in his hold as I hugged back and pat his back.

"There there," I said in comfort. Wahh, and he still smells like cotton candy, despite him being a little sweaty somehow.

"No grudges man," Reki said as I pulled away from the male's hold as he walked over to Reki to hand him his board.

"What's that?" Langa asks as I move towards the crafting table and sat on one of the stools. The little fox bounced off my shoulder to lay on the table as it took a little nap.

"There was an idea I came up with, this will male your board something else!" Reki said, playing with an extra wheel. "Reki Langa Special Rolling Slider, shortened to 'Reki-L2S'!"

"You came up with a weird name again and 'Rolling' is spelled with an R" Langa said plainly.

"Anyway, watch this-"