37

•The final chapter•
Y/n POV

As night time came along it was now officially time for the race

As night time came along it was now officially time for the race. I sat in the front passenger seat, beside Cherry as he drove us to S. Miya and Shadow sat in the back seat while Reki and Langa were in the back small space of the car since the seats were already filled up. Joe also came along but since there wasn't any space he had driven on his motorcycle.

"Your injuries have healed already?" Miya asks Hiromi who sat beside him, who wore his Shadow skater outfit but had his head still bandaged up.

"I can't just be sleeping it off in a hospital" Shadow grumbles in slight annoyance, in which Cherry agreed as well. Yeah staying in a hospital bed for too long becomes such a pain.

"Well, I'm glad you two are doing better, it feels odd not having the whole gang together" I chime in glancing back at Hiromi who gives me a grin, and then at Kaoru who had a small smile.

"So does Langa have any chance at winning?" Shadow asks from behind as I fumbled on the sleeve of my sweater.

"He had a good shot in the last beef the other day," Miya adds in.

"But Adam wasn't seriously skating back then," Cherry states which surprised the catboy and Shadow.

"He wasn't?" Miya says in surprise as I hummed in agreement with Kaoru.

"Yeah I noticed that something changed in him, he seemed a little serious when skating against Reki" I say as I leaned back on the seat more.

"Have you guys seen Adam when he's serious?" Shadow asks Kaoru who still focuses on the road.

"We haven't, not even once. He never had the need to show what he can do when he's serious" Kaoru says as we now made our way inside S but there seems to be some traffic. It's weird because something like this has never happened before, yes it always gets packed here but to the point where there's way too much traffic is a bit odd.

"What the hell?" Hiromi mutters out as he and Miya lean forward to check out the traffic.

"Something strange is going on," Cherry says as he rolled down the windows of the car and Joe was beside us on his motorcycle.

"You have to walk the rest of the way from here!" One of the workers here said.

And with that we did, we all had to walk it to the course. Reki and I had our moment with Langa before he left to meet up with Adam. Reki had told me he added a new design to Langa board and our own small design we suggested we wanted on Langa's board.

When we then went to see how the track will be, something was much more different this time, the track was completely different and glowed purple. There was even a grave stone at the finish line. But the track, looks much more dangerous, one simple mistake and you'll be off the track falling onto hard rocks that could lead to big major injuries or even...death.