20- What happens on Monday?

"I was just thinking I mean, I know it's kind of a weird time, but I was just wondering, um, what is gonna happen to us on Monday? When we're all together again? I mean I consider you guys my friends, I'm not wrong, am I?"

"No." Andy answered.

"So...so on Monday, what happens?" Brian repeated his question.

"Are we still friends you mean? If were friends now, that is." 

"Yeah." Brian confirmed the girls question.

"Do you want the truth?" Matt rolled her eyes at the question with a sigh. He obviously wanted the truth.

"Yeah, I want the truth."

"I don't think so." Claire's voice seemed to be on the edge of breaking. Brian turned away, disappointed at the girls words. 

"With all of us or just John and Matt?" Matt would've gotten mad but she knew what Ally meant.

"With all of you.." Claire looked down while she talked.

"That's a real nice attitude, Claire." Andy confronted the girl.

"Oh, be honest, Andy, if Brian came walking up to you in the hall on Monday, what would you do? I mean picture this, you're there with all the sports. I know exactly what you'd do, you'd say hi to him and when he left you'd cut him all up so your friends wouldn't think you really liked him!"

"No way!" 

"Okay, what if I came up to you?" Ally asked her.

"Same exact thing."  Matt didn't like that. Not one bit. She wasn't good at expressing gratitude but that didn't mean she wasn't protective of her friends. For instance, when she was back in L.A. walking to the record store with Delilah, who had given birth three months ago to her baby Adrian who looked exactly like his mother from the beautiful light brown color of her skin to the gorgeous grin that graced her face- and some man who she had told to back off several times reached out to grab her, shit went down.

"You are a bitch!" Bender was holding her by her waist as she tried to get up. She was still trying to pry his hands off of her when Claire spoke up.

"Why? Cause I'm telling the truth? That makes me a bitch?" 

"No, 'cause you know how shitty that is! They're not your fucking friends if you're afraid to tell them shit and if they are your friends they're toxic bitches who deserve fucking nothing!" 

"Okay, what about you, you hypocrite?" Oh no. "I didn't tell anyone when I saw you making out with that one girl in the bathroom, have you told them?" Everyone's eyes widened again as they watched the girl face drop, her heart almost stopping. Claire continued. "Why don't you take Allison to one of your heavy metal vomit parties?" Ally smiled at the idea and let out a laugh. "Or take Brian out to the parking lot to get high? Or what about Andy for that matter? What about me? What would your friend say if we were walking down the hall together? He'd laugh his ass off and you'd probably tell them you were using me for my money so they'd forgive you for being seen with me." Johns grip on the girls waist tightened as she tried to get out of it again. Through gritted teeth you could hear him muttering something along the lines off, 'Stop Matt, c'mon stop...'

"Don't you ever, ever talk about Julian! You don't know him, you don't look at him, and you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to him! You wanna waste your life away on some bitchy, toxic, plastic, blonde barbie dolls who only like you cause of your old mans money, then go for it, no one's fucking stopping you!" 

--------------

EDITED--