12- Gotta Lighter?

"You shouldn't of said that." Claire stated. It seemed like it was pretty obvious though.

"How would I know? I mean, he lies about everything anyway." Matt, deciding to be the one to do something got up from what was originally Benders chair and made her way over to the balcony, making a stop in front of Andy first.

"You are an asshole, Clark." She practically growled at the boy. She made her way to the steps, the loud clomping of her shoes against the metal made it clear when she reached them.

"Piss off." Bender mumbled through his crossed arms when Matt was just about behind him.

"Nope." She responded, sitting next to him and letting her legs dangle from the balcony next to his. Seeing as she had no clue what she was doing, but she always distracted herself with random shit when she felt any sort of issue involving crying -which, sure wasn't healthy but it was better than crying in her opinion- so she tried that.

"Gotta lighter?" She asked the boy. He shook his head, clearly not wanting to talk. Seeing this, she told the boy a story- an embarrassing one, yes but a story. "You know, before I moved here I lived up in L.A till' like..what? I was..15, I think." This seemed to catch the boys attention. "When I was at the airport, they have those metal detector things, yeah? Well, they had to pull me aside cause it went off. Wanna know why it went off?" The boy nodded a small smile on his face. "Well..um, why am I telling you this? God.." She said, trying not to laugh at herself. "It went off cause of my piercings."

"What your tongue ones?" The boy spoke up, invested in the story. She shook her head, still trying not to laugh. He pointed to the piercing on the bridge of her nose, in between her eyes.

"That one?" She shook her head again.

"My..uh..."She started laughing and she knew she wouldn't be able to tell him so she just pointed. The boys eyes widened as he giggled- yes, she got John Bender to giggle and stated, "You have nipple piercings?" He asked a little to loud, causing everyone else to look up at the girl, horrified as she laughed into Benders shoulder. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear. "I can feel them through your shirt." She slapped the boys shoulder, throwing her head back in laughter with a call of his name. He sat up, pulling him up with her as they began walking down the steps.

"That can't be true! Where'd you even do that? Your underage!"

"So? I'm good at blackmail, and it was L.A, dude."

"You blackmailed someone in L.A?!"

"Silent but deadly, dude."

"Dude, huh? You sure do talk like a surfer dude for a rocker chick."

"Piss off, John." That was the first time she used his name. It made him smile even wider. "Where are we even going?"

"To get you a lighter. And maybe even a little purple punch to smoke too."

------------

I know, It's short I just really wanted to post it.

EDITED--